Not THE Joe Smith

Old March 15th, 2006, 10:04 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly

Default Not THE Joe Smith

Breaking News from ABCNEWS.com:

JOSEPH SMITH HAS BEEN SENTENCED TO DEATH FOR THE MURDER OF CARLIE BRUCIA

http://abcnews.go.com?CMP=EMC-1396

Wolfie would be so happy,

JT

Old March 15th, 2006, 10:49 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly

Jeff Taylor wrote:
Breaking News from ABCNEWS.com:

JOSEPH SMITH HAS BEEN SENTENCED TO DEATH FOR THE MURDER OF CARLIE BRUCIA

http://abcnews.go.com?CMP=EMC-1396

Say it ain't so, Joe!

Old March 15th, 2006, 11:10 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly

"Jeff Taylor" wrote in message
Breaking News from ABCNEWS.com:

JOSEPH SMITH HAS BEEN SENTENCED TO DEATH FOR THE MURDER OF CARLIE BRUCIA

http://abcnews.go.com?CMP=EMC-1396

Wolfie would be so happy,

JT

Bearing in mind that the expectation of an intelligible response would be a
fond hope indeed, one can only ask rhetorically, what is it about Pez-heads
like you that leads you to believe this newsgroup is so deficient in
displays of abject stupidity that yet another thread must be devoted thereto
and begun with such a sterling sample? I mean, is this what passes for
cleverness where you live? Or do you perhaps have young children at home to
whom you hope to hold this up as an example of how they should behave?

Wolfgang

Old March 15th, 2006, 11:51 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly

huh, huh, he said Pez-heads.

Old March 16th, 2006, 12:01 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly

"Wolfgang" wrote in message

Bearing in mind that the expectation of an intelligible response would be
a fond hope indeed, one can only ask rhetorically, what is it about
Pez-heads like you that leads you to believe this newsgroup is so
deficient in displays of abject stupidity that yet another thread must be
devoted thereto and begun with such a sterling sample? I mean, is this
what passes for cleverness where you live? Or do you perhaps have young
children at home to whom you hope to hold this up as an example of how
they should behave?

Wolfgang

Oh, don't get your panties in such a bunch...

When I saw the headlines, all I could think about was the fact that someone
with the same name on ROFF had been jerking you around. I think it's funny
as do others that have personally e-mailed me...

I realize you are feeling a little defensive these days, there are quite a
few coming out of the wood work throwing jabs at ya. Nothing will change,
however I think it shows what kind of online character you present when
people are compelled to call you on your seeming arrogance, etc... I have no
idea what type of person you are in person or the real world, however you
sure come off as a jerk in this forum.

Good day,
JT

Old March 16th, 2006, 12:29 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly

"Jeff Taylor" wrote in message

Oh, don't get your panties in such a bunch...

When I saw the headlines, all I could think about was the fact that
someone with the same name on ROFF had been jerking you around. I think
it's funny as do others that have personally e-mailed me...

I realize you are feeling a little defensive these days,

Well, there ARE a lot of guys picking on me.

there are quite a few coming out of the wood work throwing jabs at ya.

See! That's exactly what I just said!

Nothing will change, however I think it shows what kind of online
character you present when people are compelled to call you on your
seeming arrogance, etc...

People are compelled to do all kinds of things for all manner of inscrutable
reasons. For example, you have at best a fuzzy notion of why you started
this thread but you already deeply regret it. Your problem, not mine.
Manufactured ex post facto rationalizations about the myriad swell friends
you've made in the ensuing 120 minutes or so isn't going to change that.
Tough ****.

I have no idea what type of person you are in person or the real world,

And you never will. But, stick around for a while and I'll teach you a bit
about what kind of person YOU are. As a matter of fact, as you can see, the
first lesson has already begun. It isn't pretty, is it?

however you sure come off as a jerk in this forum.

Just trying to make the world a better place, one thread at a time, huh?

Good day,

Die.

Wolfgang

Old March 16th, 2006, 12:43 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly

"Wolfgang" wrote in message

"Jeff Taylor" wrote in message

People are compelled to do all kinds of things for all manner of
inscrutable reasons. For example, you have at best a fuzzy notion of why
you started this thread but you already deeply regret it. Your problem,
not mine. Manufactured ex post facto rationalizations about the myriad
swell friends you've made in the ensuing 120 minutes or so isn't going to
change that. Tough ****.

Wrong, I have no regret for the post, you however probably wish you were
someone different than the online character you have created?

I have no idea what type of person you are in person or the real world,

And you never will.

True, I can only hope!

Die.

No chance!

JT

Old March 16th, 2006, 01:05 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly

"Wolfgang" wrote in message

"Jeff Taylor" wrote in message

People are compelled to do all kinds of things for all manner of
inscrutable reasons. For example, you have at best a fuzzy notion of why
you started this thread but you already deeply regret it. Your problem,
not mine. Manufactured ex post facto rationalizations about the myriad
swell friends you've made in the ensuing 120 minutes or so isn't going to
change that. Tough ****.

Wrong, I have no regret for the post,

Bull****. You've gotten yourself mired in your own filth......just like all
the heroes sending you vast numbers of supporting emails have done before
you. Read 'em closely.....when you've got a few days to spare. If you're
half the reader you think you are (and I suspect you are) you'll figure out
eventually that all they're saying is "better you than me."

you however probably wish you were someone different than the online
character you have created?

I am.

I have no idea what type of person you are in person or the real world,

And you never will.

True, I can only hope!

You're absolutely right.......it's all you've got......and there's precious
little reason to suppose it will do you any good.

Die.

No chance!

Guaranteed. You don't think much, do you?

Wolfgang

Old March 16th, 2006, 03:49 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly

Wolfgang wrote:

Bull****. You've gotten yourself mired in your own filth......just like all
the heroes sending you vast numbers of supporting emails have done before
you. Read 'em closely.....when you've got a few days to spare.

I love it when you go into your wounded, caged animal mode. It's precious.

Joe Smith got you and he got you good, and now you're snarling at anyone
who crosses your path. It's like what you normally do, but more so.

Old March 16th, 2006, 04:09 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly

"rw" wrote in message
nk.net...
Wolfgang wrote:

Bull****. You've gotten yourself mired in your own filth......just like
all the heroes sending you vast numbers of supporting emails have done
before you. Read 'em closely.....when you've got a few days to spare.

I love it when you go into your wounded, caged animal mode. It's precious.

Joe Smith got you and he got you good, and now you're snarling at anyone
who crosses your path. It's like what you normally do, but more so.

Exhaust all the superlatives at one's command and you are STILL the most
stupendously slow learner on the planet.

Wolfgang
who begs to remind readers that it is a planet we share with
nematodes......none of whom can be forced to read much more than 60 to 70
percent of what i write by any means known to man.