NWC 2007 So Far.....

Old September 5th, 2007, 04:49 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers

Default NWC 2007 So Far.....

Joe and I were out today fishing/filming today and the bite was tough, but
we weren't on Boom Lake, but on the same lake the state record smallie came
from, a 9 pound 2 ounce monster. We went to a different lake for clearer
water for filming.

We didn't get anything that large, but Joe landed a nice one on a SideArm
and I caught a couple smaller largemouth.

Ronnie and Danl are here, as is Doc, Moe, Joe and Chris R. We're expecting
more tomorrow and the weather is going to be weird to say the least if I can
believe the weather guessers....

Now, I have a question for you guys.

In honor of Bob Rickard, because of our friendship and our shared history in
the Secret Weapon story, I would like to rename the NWC the Bob Rickard
Memorial Classic in his honor.

What do you think?
--
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers
http://www.outdoorfrontiers.com

Old September 5th, 2007, 05:40 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Jerry Barton

Even though I haven't attended for a couple of years, I think changing the
name to honor Bob is a fantastic idea .

Old September 5th, 2007, 12:19 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Dan, danl, Redbeard uh Greybeard now[_2_]

YES!!!

Old September 5th, 2007, 12:49 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Thundercat

On Sep 4, 11:49 pm, "Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers" go-
wrote:
snip
In honor of Bob Rickard, because of our friendship and our shared history in
the Secret Weapon story, I would like to rename the NWC the Bob Rickard
Memorial Classic in his honor.

What do you think?
--
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiershttp://www.outdoorfrontiers.com
G & S Guide Service and Custom Rodshttp://www.herefishyfishy.com

Sounds excellent to me.

Harry J aka Thundercat
http://www.gotobaits.com
http://www.secretweaponlures.com
http://www.brooklynbillstackleshop.com

Old September 5th, 2007, 04:30 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Charles Summers

I think it's a very thoughtful idea Steve.

Just goes to show your true charactor too... and believe me, you're a
charactor! (But we still like you Steve.)

Old September 5th, 2007, 04:39 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Bob La Londe

"Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers" wrote in message
Joe and I were out today fishing/filming today and the bite was tough, but
we weren't on Boom Lake, but on the same lake the state record smallie
came from, a 9 pound 2 ounce monster. We went to a different lake for
clearer water for filming.

We didn't get anything that large, but Joe landed a nice one on a SideArm
and I caught a couple smaller largemouth.

Ronnie and Danl are here, as is Doc, Moe, Joe and Chris R. We're
expecting more tomorrow and the weather is going to be weird to say the
least if I can believe the weather guessers....

Now, I have a question for you guys.

In honor of Bob Rickard, because of our friendship and our shared history
in the Secret Weapon story, I would like to rename the NWC the Bob Rickard
Memorial Classic in his honor.

What do you think?

I think its a great idea Steve. I actually had a similar thought a couple
days ago, but not having actually met Bob in person or ever attended the NWC
(now the BRMC) felt it was not my place to suggest something like that.

--
Bob La Londe
Fishing Arizona & The Colorado River

Old September 5th, 2007, 11:09 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
chris rennert

I love the idea Steve!

--
Via: http://www.jumlers.com/rec.outdoors.fishing.bass/