Nutri Shield - Rodney?

Old March 9th, 2007, 05:55 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
johnval1

Default Nutri Shield - Rodney?

Rodney, I tried to obtain some of your Nutri Shield from your website link
and found it was backordered. What's the deal? It is still iced-up here in
the northern tier and insect repellant should be readily available. Is the
product in such great demand or are there some supply problems?

I am trying to get away from deet-based products after reading many reports
that fish are repelled by most insect products.

John R.

Old March 10th, 2007, 01:12 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Rodney Long

johnval1 wrote:
Rodney, I tried to obtain some of your Nutri Shield from your website link
and found it was backordered. What's the deal? It is still iced-up here in
the northern tier and insect repellant should be readily available. Is the
product in such great demand or are there some supply problems?

I am trying to get away from deet-based products after reading many reports
that fish are repelled by most insect products.

John R.

Just the Herbal scent is back ordered, I personally use the peppermint,
they have plenty of that , just send them an email and tell them you
want the peppermint, they only have the herbal on their site, but they
sell the other as well

--
Rodney Long,
Inventor of the Mojo SpecTastic "WIGGLE" rig, SpecTastic Thread,
Old March 10th, 2007, 05:19 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
The Great Gazooka

On Fri, 09 Mar 2007 19:12:22 -0600, Rodney Long
wrote:

johnval1 wrote:
Rodney, I tried to obtain some of your Nutri Shield from your website link
and found it was backordered. What's the deal? It is still iced-up here in
the northern tier and insect repellant should be readily available. Is the
product in such great demand or are there some supply problems?

I am trying to get away from deet-based products after reading many reports
that fish are repelled by most insect products.

John R.

Just the Herbal scent is back ordered, I personally use the peppermint,
they have plenty of that , just send them an email and tell them you
want the peppermint, they only have the herbal on their site, but they
sell the other as well

You now have a new name spammer........you shall be known as Dick
Short.
Old March 10th, 2007, 08:30 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
The Great Gazooka

On Sat, 10 Mar 2007 01:14:02 -0500, "Jerry Barton"
wrote:

Enough of your s+++ kid, we'll see what your ISP has to say.
Constant Verbal Abuse Report sent to

Oh gosh.........a spammer friendly bot threatens me. Add your +`s,
subtract your -`s. Go get me a new ISP.
Old March 10th, 2007, 01:04 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
johnval1

"The Great Gazooka" wrote in message
Oh gosh.........a spammer friendly bot threatens me. Add your +`s,
subtract your -`s. Go get me a new ISP.

The Twit has spoken! Gentlemen, this is one of those little
deconstructionist-nihilists who spend Daddy's money to attend G-8
conferences protesting the evils of capitalism and mass production. God
forbid these brats ever did a lick of work. No, that would be a burden
imposed on them by The Man, whom they are determined to bring down and
destroy, one bass fishing newsgroup at a time.

A cockroach like this little hemmoioird (pardon me for mixing metaphors)
actually works as inspiration to me. Out of this newsgroup alone, I have
been inspired to purchase SWL Spinnerbaits - awesome stuff - and a bunch of
Rodney's stuff which I can't wait to try out. I'm now convinced I have to
make a trip to Wisconsin and hire Steve to show me how to get some toothy
critters.

Most of these little Twits are sallow-chested boys whose nuts have yet to
drop. These exercises are some strange ritual of passage into a twisted and
perverted image of manhood. Too many comic books, too many video games, too
much weed, and too little contact with anyone who actually lives and works
in a non-virtual world - and the result is....the Twit. Go away boy, you
bother me.

Old March 10th, 2007, 01:09 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
johnval1

"Rodney Long" wrote in message
Just the Herbal scent is back ordered, I personally use the peppermint,
they have plenty of that , just send them an email and tell them you want
the peppermint, they only have the herbal on their site, but they sell the
other as well

Thanks Rodney, I will drop them an email. Your buddy Bill Dance had a
program on VS yesterday and talked about the incredible sense of smell fish
have. According to research, fish can smell on an order of magnitude better
than dogs. This convinced me I have to get into the non-DEET repellants.

Old March 12th, 2007, 05:27 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
The Great Gazooka

On Sat, 10 Mar 2007 13:04:42 GMT, "johnval1"
wrote:

[...]

I take it you can`t get laid Junior.