BRMC Stories - anyone?

Old September 13th, 2007, 03:31 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Jim Laumann

Default BRMC Stories - anyone?

Where's all the tales of fish hooked and lost?

W/ the exception of Chris's story and the pic by Randy, its
been kind of quiet.

Details guys - details!!!

Jim
Old September 13th, 2007, 12:47 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
gwilber

So where were you Jim? Haven't seen you in a couple of years.
Anyway at the Wednesday night get to gether the word from the people
that were prefishing was that lots of fish were being caught and a
bunch of limits
would be coming to the scales. The first day of the tournament I ran
up river to fishin for smallmouths. They weren't as big as I was
hoping but I had my limit by noon and came in with 10 lbs 10 ozs.
That was good for second place as Ronnie had a limit that was
biigger. My problem was most of my fish came from two small areas and
I knew I would have a hard time getting another limit from those spots
the second day. On the second day I fished with Randy and he spent
the proir night making up plans on what tricks he was going to pull on
me during the day. Fortunately he forgot his camera and decided it
wouldn't be nearly as funny without evidence. We did go back to the
same spots but I only managed to get 2 nice fish from them. Little
did I know that there were a ton of fish within sight of where I was
fishing. Gil and Moe found them and had a great day catching one
after another. A lot of limits of fish came in the second day and I
ended up dropping down to 4th place. As always everyone had fun
during the evenings at Steve's house and Al-Gens. Gil made a roast
the was wonderful. Randy and Moe made a bet on the largest bass and I
won't even mention what the bet was about as it involved men kissing
and inocent victims.
You really need to come next year Jim, everyone had a great time.

Gary

Old September 23rd, 2007, 02:22 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Milo Milo

i once caugh a large mouth bass that weighed 14 lb and 7 oz but it got
off right at the edge of the boat what a bummer
( the way in know it weight 14 lb n 7 oz ) it had ( scales
on its tail )