update on my flood of email.....

Old August 7th, 2008, 04:25 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Tom Littleton

Default update on my flood of email.....

.....nothing, absolutely nothing. How about you David,
Forty, anyone?
Tom
......damn, I missed out on all the action!

Old August 7th, 2008, 04:27 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Tom Littleton

"Tom Littleton" wrote in message
....nothing, absolutely nothing. How about you David,
Forty, anyone?
Tom
.....damn, I missed out on all the action!

sorry, I stand corrected. I have gotten a flood of email, all from Opie, who
seems determined to place a losing wager on Appalachian State. Go LSU!!!
(oh, yeah, I may have just gotten a reply from freenet.de)

Old August 7th, 2008, 04:29 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
[email protected]

On Aug 7, 5:25*am, "Tom Littleton" wrote:
....nothing, absolutely nothing. How about you David,
Forty, anyone?
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *Tom
.....damn, I missed out on all the action!

There is a quite simple explanation for that you lying sack of ****,
and that is, you are a lying sack of ****. I have not posted your e-
maik address anywhere, ever.

I do not have any "issues" with my providers, or they with me.

I have never been banned from any ISPīs,

And oh, did I mention? You are a lying sack of ****.

Mike Connor

http://www.mike1.bplaced.net/Wikka/HomePage

Old August 7th, 2008, 04:34 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Dave LaCourse

On Thu, 07 Aug 2008 03:25:40 GMT, "Tom Littleton"
wrote:

....nothing, absolutely nothing. How about you David,
Forty, anyone?
Tom
.....damn, I missed out on all the action!

I got one from Bass Pro Shops and the International Salmon Fund. Does
that count? There's also a nice sale going on at Johnston & Murphy.

Davey Boy

Old August 7th, 2008, 04:36 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Tom Littleton

"Dave LaCourse" wrote in message
I got one from Bass Pro Shops and the International Salmon Fund. Does
that count? There's also a nice sale going on at Johnston & Murphy.

Davey Boy

Bass Pro and Connor, never. Nor would the International Salmon Fund
associate with a homophobic loon. Those Johnston and Murphy buggers, though,
you never can tell.
bseg
Tom

Old August 7th, 2008, 04:36 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
[email protected]

On Aug 7, 5:30*am, "Tom Littleton" wrote:
wrote in message

On Aug 7, 5:25 am, "Tom Littleton" wrote:

....nothing, absolutely nothing. How about you David,
Forty, anyone?
Tom
.....damn, I missed out on all the action!

There is a quite simple explanation for that you lying sack of ****,
and that is, you are a lying sack of ****. I have not posted your e-
maik address anywhere, ever.

I do not have any "issues" with my providers, or they with me.

I have never been banned from any ISPīs,

And oh, did I mention? *You are a lying sack of ****.

Mike Connor

http://www.mike1.bplaced.net/Wikka/HomePage

forwarded to

You pathetic lying bag of ****, why donīt you simply post the "reply"
you "May" have got from freenet.de

I hope you forward this to them to you lying bag of ****, they must be
****ing themselves laughing.

Would you like a few more e-mail addresses to send rubbish to so they
can **** you off, you lying bag of ****?

I have over a hundred as part of my contract with another provider.

Itīs bad enough being a lying sack of ****, but being absolutely
completely and unredeemably stupid just puts the tin hat on it!

So, you lying bag of ****, I am off fishing for a few hours. Hope you
forward this to sonmebody or other as well you lying bag of ****.

Old August 7th, 2008, 11:23 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Opus--Mark H. Bowen

"Tom Littleton" wrote in message
....nothing, absolutely nothing. How about you David,
Forty, anyone?
Tom
.....damn, I missed out on all the action!

sorry, I stand corrected. I have gotten a flood of email, all from Opie,
who seems determined to place a losing wager on Appalachian State. Go
LSU!!!
(oh, yeah, I may have just gotten a reply from freenet.de)

Oh you've done it now! You have made light of Appalachian State University's
Mountaineers! If I didn't have to rush off to work, I'd tell you a thing or
two about............................................. ...............things
and honour and losing and other things...

Op --until next we meet or whatever it is that we do here--

Old August 7th, 2008, 11:49 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Dave LaCourse

On Thu, 07 Aug 2008 03:36:09 GMT, "Tom Littleton"
wrote:

Bass Pro and Connor, never. Nor would the International Salmon Fund
associate with a homophobic loon. Those Johnston and Murphy buggers, though,
you never can tell.
bseg

Nothing this morning. Nothing.

Old August 7th, 2008, 12:02 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Ken Fortenberry[_2_]

Tom Littleton wrote:
....nothing, absolutely nothing. How about you David,
Forty, anyone?
Tom
.....damn, I missed out on all the action!

No, not a one. There is no multitude of Mike Connor fans
out there in cyberspace just one sick, crazy egomaniac
staging a sorry spectacle.

His Loony Mikeness has out loonied himself this time. LOL !

--
Ken Fortenberry