Boaters need help! Please forward to all you can

Old July 18th, 2004, 07:54 AM
Hammrski

Default Boaters need help! Please forward to all you can

Please take the time to help some friends in the boating community. Some
environmental nazi's are mounting support try to close down a private ski lake.
They call themselves "NOBOATSKI"

If they succeed, this could effect other ski lakes and also move into public
lakes. The county hearing is this Thursday, we're trying to get as much
support as possible.

Please click on

www.vinyardlake.org

Then click on the supporters page. We can use all the help we can get. Please
sign the petition and please forward this to all your friends.

Thanks!

Jim Hammer
www.hammerski.com
Hammer's Ski & Marine, Inc.
Petaluma, Ca.
707-763-7066
After hours press 3 and # for voice mail
Life Is Short, Live it!
Nautique, #1 in customer satisfaction, 2 years running!
Centurion, #1 in sales, California dmv 2003
Pro-Line fishing boats, top winner customer satisfaction, NMMA 2003
Northbay's Largest Marine Center!
Old July 18th, 2004, 02:42 PM
Sierra fisher

What do we do if we want to support the no ski group?

There is a solution!"

http://mail.spaminspector.com

Old July 18th, 2004, 10:23 PM
Hammrski

www.vineyardlake.org, sorry forgot an "e"

Then click on the supporters page. We can use all the help we can get.
Please
sign the petition and please forward this to all your friends.

Thanks!

Jim Hammer
www.hammerski.com
Hammer's Ski & Marine, Inc.
Petaluma, Ca.
707-763-7066
After hours press 3 and # for voice mail
Life Is Short, Live it!
Nautique, #1 in customer satisfaction, 2 years running!
Centurion, #1 in sales, California dmv 2003
Pro-Line fishing boats, top winner customer satisfaction, NMMA 2003
Northbay's Largest Marine Center!

Jim
http://www.hammerski.com
Hammer's Ski & Marine, Inc.