Poor Toby! :(

Old April 12th, 2005, 01:05 PM
Wolfgang

Default Poor Toby! :(

Here it is, boys and girls.......your opportunity to save an innocent life.

http://www.savetoby.com/

Wolfgang

Old April 12th, 2005, 02:00 PM
William Claspy

On 4/12/05 8:05 AM, in article , "Wolfgang"
wrote:

Here it is, boys and girls.......your opportunity to save an innocent life.

http://www.savetoby.com/

Hasenpfeffer!

Old April 12th, 2005, 02:33 PM
Conan The Librarian

William Claspy wrote:

Hasenpfeffer!

Mmmmmm ... over noodles ... or spaetzle ... with a nice porter or stout.

Chuck Vance (tastes like rattlesnake)

Old April 12th, 2005, 02:45 PM
Stan Gula

Wolfgang wrote:
Here it is, boys and girls.......your opportunity to save an innocent
life.

http://www.savetoby.com/

Wolfgang

---
Toby says "why in the world are you taking pictures of me on a cutting
board, you're not planning on using this thing are you, and whats that knife
doing down there, eek!"
---

Hilarious.
--
Stan Gula
http://gula.org/roffswaps

Old April 12th, 2005, 02:46 PM
William Claspy

On 4/12/05 9:33 AM, in article , "Conan The
Librarian" wrote:

William Claspy wrote:

Hasenpfeffer!

Mmmmmm ... over noodles ... or spaetzle ... with a nice porter or stout.

Spaetzle, definitely spaetzle. And a Koelsch or pils please.

Bill

Old April 12th, 2005, 03:12 PM
Frank Reid

http://www.savetoby.com/

Wolfgang

---
Toby says "why in the world are you taking pictures of me on a cutting
board, you're not planning on using this thing are you, and whats that
knife
doing down there, eek!"

Who needs a butcher. Just put the bunny in a kitty costume and fedex him
(if he survives the Fedex trip) to Wisconsin.
"Wrabbit Season!" says Bugs
"Duck Season!" says Daffy
"Kitty Season!" says Sylvester. "Hold on, how'd I get in this cartoon?"

--
Frank Reid
Euthenize to respond

Old April 12th, 2005, 03:16 PM
Frank Reid

Who needs a butcher. Just put the bunny in a kitty costume and fedex him
(if he survives the Fedex trip) to Wisconsin.
"Wrabbit Season!" says Bugs
"Duck Season!" says Daffy
"Kitty Season!" says Sylvester. "Hold on, how'd I get in this cartoon?"

Quote of the year from the article: "Kitty Kitty Bang Bang."

--
Frank Reid
Euthenize to respond

Old April 12th, 2005, 10:10 PM
BJ Conner

Wolfgang wrote:
Here it is, boys and girls.......your opportunity to save an innocent

life.

http://www.savetoby.com/

Wolfgang

Just think how much money that guy in Florida could have made with
saveterri.com

Old April 12th, 2005, 11:30 PM
Wolfgang

"BJ Conner" wrote in message
oups.com...

Wolfgang wrote:
Here it is, boys and girls.......your opportunity to save an innocent

life.

http://www.savetoby.com/

Wolfgang

Just think how much money that guy in Florida could have made with
saveterri.com

Well, if his fee were contingent on the outcome..........

Wolfgang

Old April 13th, 2005, 07:39 AM
Cyli

On 12 Apr 2005 14:10:11 -0700, "BJ Conner"
wrote:

Wolfgang wrote:
Here it is, boys and girls.......your opportunity to save an innocent

life.

http://www.savetoby.com/

Wolfgang

Just think how much money that guy in Florida could have made with
saveterri.com

C'mon. She was a bulimic (which is what caused her initial problem).
Didn't she go the way she'd have wanted to?

Cyli
r.bc: vixen. Minnow goddess. Speaker to squirrels.
Often taunted by trout. Almost entirely harmless.

http://www.visi.com/~cyli
email: lid (strip the .invalid to email)