Great Catch And Release Program For Trout

Old March 27th, 2004, 09:36 PM
Robin Shortt

Default Great Catch And Release Program For Trout

Ontario's Grand River has some of the best Brown Trout fishing
in the world. Its catch and release so it always has an abundance of fish.
There is also a good population of Rainbows and Brookies as well. I live
near the Grand,
so I know a lot about it. If you have any questions leave
a post.

Thanks Robin Shortt
http://www.goodnightcampingequipment.com

Old March 27th, 2004, 09:52 PM
Ken Fortenberry

Robin Shortt wrote:
Ontario's Grand River has some of the best Brown Trout fishing
in the world. Its catch and release so it always has an abundance of fish.
There is also a good population of Rainbows and Brookies as well. I live
near the Grand,
so I know a lot about it. If you have any questions leave
a post.

Excellent SPAM !!!

A ridiculous boast followed by what appears to be a sincere enough
promise to provide more ridiculous boasts on request, and then a
perfectly acceptable two line sig containing the SPAM.

Kudos to you !! You have done your Usenet homework.

--
Ken Fortenberry

Old March 28th, 2004, 05:32 AM
Lennie Richardson

"Ken Fortenberry" wrote in message
om...
Robin Shortt wrote:
Ontario's Grand River has some of the best Brown Trout fishing
in the world. Its catch and release so it always has an abundance of

fish.
There is also a good population of Rainbows and Brookies as well. I live
near the Grand,
so I know a lot about it. If you have any questions leave
a post.

Excellent SPAM !!!

A ridiculous boast followed by what appears to be a sincere enough
promise to provide more ridiculous boasts on request, and then a
perfectly acceptable two line sig containing the SPAM.

Kudos to you !! You have done your Usenet homework.

--
Ken Fortenberry

not only that, but he can harvest the email addresses of anyone who replies!