I can hardly wait to hear Biden on THIS...

Old August 25th, 2008, 07:21 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Wolfgang

Default I can hardly wait to hear Biden on THIS...

"Fred" wrote in message

On 25-Aug-2008, "Wolfgang" wrote:

Hey, it's free comedy.....and it's free.....and it's funny.

I second this post except that its NOT funny and does not belong on a
fishing NG
Or at the very least it should be posted OT.

Do you consider whining to be a genuine art form with room for
growth.......or is it merely a craft you've brought to a never before
dreamed of pinnacle?

Can you imagine that?
i agree with a Wolfganng post

Makes you just like all the other twits here who chortle with glee whenever
I remind the audience of what a twit another particular twit is or what a
bunch of twits another particular bunch of twits are.

Wolfgang
not that anyone but the twits NEEDS the reminder.......nor even the twits
themselves.....

Old August 25th, 2008, 10:22 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Tom Littleton

wrote in message
Check out Drudge today

sorry, but no. In fact, I have no idea why any person with functional grey
matter would give that loon two seconds of serious thought.

and a story on her performance (granted, it does mention Fox).

whatta shocker. Drudge mentioning Fox. You think they might have the same
political goals, not to mention complete lack of moral fiber?

Tom

Old August 25th, 2008, 10:40 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
[email protected]

On Mon, 25 Aug 2008 21:22:31 GMT, "Tom Littleton"
wrote:

wrote in message
.. .
Check out Drudge today

sorry, but no. In fact, I have no idea why any person with functional grey
matter would give that loon two seconds of serious thought.

Drudge didn't write the pieces, he links to other sites (including both
right- and left-leaning and blatant and admittedly right- and
left-biased commentators) - in this case, brietbart.com, as I pointed
out. IAC, the site is, IMO, an easy way to get to a large amount of the
entire spectrum of coverage - a list of bookmarks, if you will.

and a story on her performance (granted, it does mention Fox).

whatta shocker. Drudge mentioning Fox. You think they might have the same
political goals, not to mention complete lack of moral fiber?

Again, Drudge didn't mention Fox or anyone else because Drudge didn't
write the piece.

TC,

Tom

Old August 25th, 2008, 11:11 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Tom Littleton

wrote in message

point taken, but I still wouldn't click on Drudge's site and give him ad
revenue, just on principle. The man is pure sleaze, emblematic of the worst
in US politics.
Tom

Old August 26th, 2008, 03:42 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Fred

On 25-Aug-2008, "Wolfgang" wrote:

Can you imagine that?
i agree with a Wolfganng post

Makes you just like all the other twits here who chortle with glee
whenever
I remind the audience of what a twit another particular twit is or what a
bunch of twits another particular bunch of twits are.

Wolfgang
not that anyone but the twits NEEDS the reminder.......nor even the twits
themselves.....

However I think Wolfgang himself is really a flaming asshiole with a
miniscule penis
He is a pretty ****ed up dude!
I am certain that he has been picked on in life and one can easily see why
Hey Wolfie again - You have not a ****in thing to say that i would wanna
hear so **** you plonk

Fred

Fred
Old August 26th, 2008, 05:20 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Fred

On 25-Aug-2008, "Wolfgang" wrote:

The beauty of Usenet is that people who have frequently demonstrated
that....

snip snip snip

Drivel similar to Mike's
snip snip snip

Hey, it's free comedy.....and it's free.....and it's funny.

Wolfgang

Wolfgang

What a verbose ****ing boring jerk!
And a nasty scumbag at that

Fred

Fred
Old August 26th, 2008, 11:11 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Tim J.

Fred wrote:
On 25-Aug-2008, "Wolfgang" wrote:

The beauty of Usenet is that people who have frequently demonstrated
that....

snip snip snip

Drivel similar to Mike's
snip snip snip

Hey, it's free comedy.....and it's free.....and it's funny.

Wolfgang

Wolfgang

What a verbose ****ing boring jerk!
And a nasty scumbag at that

Stan? Is that you, in sock form?
--
TL,
Tim

Old August 26th, 2008, 01:50 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Wolfgang

"Fred" wrote in message

On 25-Aug-2008, "Wolfgang" wrote:

Can you imagine that?
i agree with a Wolfganng post

Makes you just like all the other twits here who chortle with glee
whenever
I remind the audience of what a twit another particular twit is or what a
bunch of twits another particular bunch of twits are.

Wolfgang
not that anyone but the twits NEEDS the reminder.......nor even the twits
themselves.....

However I think Wolfgang himself is really a flaming asshiole with a
miniscule penis
He is a pretty ****ed up dude!
I am certain that he has been picked on in life and one can easily see why
Hey Wolfie again - You have not a ****in thing to say that i would wanna
hear so **** you plonk

You see, gentlemen? All you have to do is make them afraid.

Wolfgang

Old August 27th, 2008, 03:26 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
[email protected]

On Aug 25, 2:40*pm, wrote:

Drudge huh? Wow. I figured you just went to sleep with the audio from
FOX plugged into your rear. I stand corrected.