Ping for frank Sr

Old January 29th, 2006, 12:26 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly

Default Ping for frank Sr

Could you confirm where the swap flies are to be sent thanks !

Old January 29th, 2006, 12:40 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly

"Larry and a Cat named Dub" wrote in
:

Could you confirm where the swap flies are to be sent thanks !

Sure Larry, have a gander at this:

Frank Church
803 W. Cora Ln.
Fremont, IN 46737
Old January 29th, 2006, 05:39 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly

"Frank Church" wrote in message
9.11...
"Larry and a Cat named Dub" wrote in
:

Could you confirm where the swap flies are to be sent thanks !

Sure Larry, have a gander at this:

Frank Church
803 W. Cora Ln.
Fremont, IN 46737

My contribution (or tortured efforts) should be winding their way to you by
Tues. I begin jury duty (I hope this won't be another one of those gay
Republican cowboy murder cases that happen so often in these her mountains!)
on Monday, so will have to see when I can get away to post them?

I hope I will be allowed to join in on future swaps, after my flyz are
inspected by the experts :~^(

Op

Old January 29th, 2006, 07:20 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly

"Frank Church" schreef in bericht
9.11...
"Larry and a Cat named Dub" wrote in
:

Could you confirm where the swap flies are to be sent thanks !

Sure Larry, have a gander at this:

Frank Church
803 W. Cora Ln.
Fremont, IN 46737

Which is exactly the adress my 25 (just finished) boobies will fly to when
I'll drop 'm in the mailoffice when I'm there next Tuesday. Crossing the
Atlantic they should reach you in about 5-7 working days from then.
Hans van der Stroom

Old January 30th, 2006, 12:18 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly

22 or 25?

Old January 30th, 2006, 12:04 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly

"Larry and a Cat named Dub" wrote in
:

22 or 25?
"Larry and a Cat named Dub" wrote in message
Could you confirm where the swap flies are to be sent thanks !

....22 will do it.

Frank Sr.
Old January 30th, 2006, 07:00 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly

"Frank Church" wrote in message
9.11...
"Larry and a Cat named Dub" wrote in
:

22 or 25?
"Larry and a Cat named Dub" wrote in message
Could you confirm where the swap flies are to be sent thanks !

...22 will do it.

Frank Sr.

My 23 show get to you in the next day or two. I was able to get them off
this morn before court.

Jury duty is actually quite fun. As the Clerk of the Court called out the
roll, we all got a big laugh, when she called out for Forrest Crump! I
guess he changed his name when he landed in Caldwell County, NC.

There was another moment, when two people answered for the same name.

Anyway, thanks for you hard work Frank!

Op

Old January 31st, 2006, 12:46 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly

"Mr. Opus McDopus" wrote in
:

Anyway, thanks for you hard work Frank!

....cool op, I'll be looking for them.