New worm action video

Old February 5th, 2007, 10:24 PM posted to alt.fishing
Rodney Long

Default New worm action video

I need to know if this clip is viewable by everyone, and if I need to
make any changes in the format, size or clarity
It is a plastic worm on my wiggle rig, I have a few more video's of
different lures on the site, but if the worm can be seen by everyone, I
think the others will be fine

(this is just a link to the video, it is not to my site, nor can you
click from it to get to my site, it should just download the video to
your computer and start your media player showing it, I hope :-)

http://ezknot.com/worm1.wmv

--
Rodney Long,
Inventor of the Mojo SpecTastic "WIGGLE" rig, SpecTastic Thread,
Old February 5th, 2007, 11:42 PM posted to alt.fishing
johnval1

"Rodney Long" wrote in message I need to know if this clip is viewable by
everyone, and if I need to
make any changes in the format, size or clarity
It is a plastic worm on my wiggle rig, I have a few more video's of
different lures on the site, but if the worm can be seen by everyone, I
think the others will be fine

Rodney, I was able to connect very quickly and it ran just fine. I
especially enjoyed the "moo-ing" noises you added. No way those could have
been real cows, eh?

Tha action on that worm is fantastic. How in the hell did you get it to do
that? Looks like an outstanding bait to me!

Old February 6th, 2007, 12:43 AM posted to alt.fishing
Rodney Long

johnval1 wrote:

Rodney, I was able to connect very quickly and it ran just fine. I
especially enjoyed the "moo-ing" noises you added. No way those could have
been real cows, eh?

Actually they were real cows,, I shot the thing in my cow's watering pond

That's nothing, I have a lab in the back ground of the "slapping" video,
he was barking at that cow that was moo-ing. I can't turn the Mic off
that Cannon Power shot S2 I got last week. Of course I told the wife it
was just for getting video on the web site, yeah right :-) a 12 power
optical Zoom, with image stabilizer ( got it for taking wildlife shots )
and of course snapshots and video's of the grand kids :-) Man I love
that camera

Tha action on that worm is fantastic. How in the hell did you get it to do
that? Looks like an outstanding bait to me!

It's a rig, it works with any soft plastic lure, just check my site and
click on the "wiggle rig", and you will know how it works, It's dirt
cheap as well,, you ain't seen nothing till you see a plastic minnow on
it, that video is on the site. I don't mean to be "spamming" but any
fishermen would like their lures to be able to do this, and least
everyone of them I've shown it to. I thought some might want to see what
a remote control could do to a soft plastic lure. It has opened a whole
new world into fishing, with the fishermen totally controlling what
action his lures have

When Bill Dance first saw it in the water, he just went "DAMN!!!!!!!"

Old February 6th, 2007, 12:46 AM posted to alt.fishing
David H. Lipman

From: "Rodney Long"

| I need to know if this clip is viewable by everyone, and if I need to
| make any changes in the format, size or clarity
| It is a plastic worm on my wiggle rig, I have a few more video's of
| different lures on the site, but if the worm can be seen by everyone, I
| think the others will be fine
|
| (this is just a link to the video, it is not to my site, nor can you
| click from it to get to my site, it should just download the video to
| your computer and start your media player showing it, I hope :-)
|
| http://ezknot.com/worm1.wmv

A new definition of an Internet worm !

That was an unnatural motion. Would a Bass really strike that ?

http://www.ik-cs.com/got-a-virus.htm

Old February 6th, 2007, 01:03 AM posted to alt.fishing
Rodney Long

David H. Lipman wrote:

A new definition of an Internet worm !

That was an unnatural motion. Would a Bass really strike that ?

Actually they will, as it is the "panic" wiggle of a worm as it first
hits the water, worms will do this for a few secs. as the hit the water,
then they slow down. you can easily slow down the wiggle, I moved it
like that to catch fishermen :-), yet I have caught a few thousand bass
moving it that fast. Now an unnatural motion is a plastic worm on a
Texas, or Carolina rig, yet bass do hit these "sometimes". I have fished
in the same boat with many, many, fishermen, and them drop shotting,
Texas, or Carolina rig fishing, I average 5 fish to their one, and I
request to be in the back seat, covering water they just worked. None of
those rigs can make the worm "wiggle", they can twitch them, but not
wiggle them like a live worm.

This is a plastic minnow on the rig, it's supposed to look like it's
struggling http://ezknot.com/Movieminnow1.wmv

Old February 6th, 2007, 02:12 AM posted to alt.fishing
David H. Lipman

From: "Rodney Long"

| David H. Lipman wrote:

A new definition of an Internet worm !

That was an unnatural motion. Would a Bass really strike that ?

| Actually they will, as it is the "panic" wiggle of a worm as it first
| hits the water, worms will do this for a few secs. as the hit the water,
| then they slow down. you can easily slow down the wiggle, I moved it
| like that to catch fishermen :-), yet I have caught a few thousand bass
| moving it that fast. Now an unnatural motion is a plastic worm on a
| Texas, or Carolina rig, yet bass do hit these "sometimes". I have fished
| in the same boat with many, many, fishermen, and them drop shotting,
| Texas, or Carolina rig fishing, I average 5 fish to their one, and I
| request to be in the back seat, covering water they just worked. None of
| those rigs can make the worm "wiggle", they can twitch them, but not
| wiggle them like a live worm.
|
| This is a plastic minnow on the rig, it's supposed to look like it's
| struggling http://ezknot.com/Movieminnow1.wmv

I'll stick to nightcrawlers and live minnows like Killiefish.

http://www.ik-cs.com/got-a-virus.htm

Old February 6th, 2007, 02:22 AM posted to alt.fishing
Rodney Long

David H. Lipman wrote:

I'll stick to nightcrawlers and live minnows like Killiefish.

Yep it's hard to beat them for catching fish, unless :-)

Old February 6th, 2007, 02:23 AM posted to alt.fishing
David H. Lipman

From: "Rodney Long"

| David H. Lipman wrote:

I'll stick to nightcrawlers and live minnows like Killiefish.

| Yep it's hard to beat them for catching fish, unless :-)

Unless you got a small bottle of JD and don't care if you catch or not.

http://www.ik-cs.com/got-a-virus.htm

Old February 6th, 2007, 02:30 AM posted to alt.fishing
Rodney Long

From: "Rodney Long"

| David H. Lipman wrote:

I'll stick to nightcrawlers and live minnows like Killiefish.

| Yep it's hard to beat them for catching fish, unless :-)

Unless you got a small bottle of JD and don't care if you catch or not.

Small bottle heck,, I take a fifth :-), that is if I'm not driving, or
in a boat, then I'm cat fishing with some kind of rotten bait on a few
lines on the bottom, kicked back in my chair, now that is LIVING :-)