Seychelles

Old May 7th, 2009, 09:08 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
[email protected]

Default Seychelles

On May 7, 9:44*am, wrote:
On Thu, 07 May 2009 08:45:31 -0500, Ken Fortenberry

Ken Fortenberry wrote:
wrote:
snip
You're not a fisherman. Everyone knows it, so stop pretending. I don't
know what you're even doing here.
That's Barnard, ever the ****in' putz.

Aw, he's so cute when he gets all Hemmingweigh and Ketchum, Jr....he probably
just hasn't been up his own lil' Brokeback Mountain in his own private Idaho in
a while...

The poor thing is so quick to take offense at the slightest hint
of disagreement,

Disagreement?

and to deliver offense in response,

the first limpwristed salvo. *And much like his slightly shorter turd of a
feather, Wolfgoat, I rapidly lose interest in his slow-witted maladjustment...

Ever the dispassionate intellectual observer of human foibles,
eh?

giles
Old May 7th, 2009, 09:27 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
DaveS

On May 7, 1:08*pm, wrote:

Hell Goat, I don't think I have seen such crabbyness since that time
those De-mo-lay boys slouched into the US 1 diner after a week's
retreat at the Ramrod Ranch. W;0))

Old May 8th, 2009, 01:22 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
[email protected]

On May 7, 3:27 pm, DaveS wrote:
On May 7, 1:08 pm, wrote:

Hell Goat, I don't think I have seen such crabbyness since that time
those De-mo-lay boys slouched into the US 1 diner after a week's
retreat at the Ramrod Ranch. W;0))

Dave

You're different than fortenberry, lacourse, barnard, janik, cook, et
al.......and the diminutive member. You've got a brain and a
rudimentary, if undirected, sense of common decency. What a ****in'
waste.

g.
Old May 8th, 2009, 05:13 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
[email protected]

Ken Fortenberry wrote:
wrote:
snip
You're not a fisherman. Everyone knows it, so stop pretending. I don't
know what you're even doing here.
That's Barnard, ever the ****in' putz.

Aw, he's so cute when he gets all Hemmingweigh and Ketchum, Jr....he probably
just hasn't been up his own lil' Brokeback Mountain in his own private Idaho in
a while...

The poor thing is so quick to take offense at the slightest hint
of disagreement,

Disagreement?

and to deliver offense in response,

the first limpwristed salvo. *And much like his slightly shorter turd of a
feather, Wolfgoat, I rapidly lose interest in his slow-witted maladjustment...

Ever the dispassionate intellectual observer of human foibles,
eh? * * *

giles

For the ROFF acronym files:

"IBB-A, CPR"

"I b et b ig a c ertain p erson r esponds"

HTH,
R- Hide quoted text -

Renowned political analyst, sought after social critic, sparkling bon
vivant AND prestidigitatious prognosticator!

HUZZAH!!

g.
and some of you boys STILL think this reeking turd has something to
say.
Old May 8th, 2009, 09:48 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
DaveS

On May 7, 5:22*pm, wrote:
On May 7, 3:27 pm, DaveS wrote:

On May 7, 1:08 pm, wrote:

Hell Goat, I don't think I have seen such crabbyness since that time
those De-mo-lay boys slouched into the US 1 diner after a week's
retreat at the Ramrod Ranch. W;0))

Dave

You're different than fortenberry, lacourse, barnard, janik, cook, et
al.......and the diminutive member. *You've got a brain and a
rudimentary, if undirected, sense of common decency. *What a ****in'
waste.

g.

You are so right. I am going to get an agent and a new leisure suit
with my next Social Security check. Maybe some Italian shoes.
Dave
STELLA!
STELLA!
Old May 8th, 2009, 01:28 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
[email protected]

On Thu, 7 May 2009 21:13:28 -0700 (PDT), responded like a
well-trained puppy...

SNICKER,
....OK, I'm bored with this now...

Old May 8th, 2009, 02:48 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
[email protected]

On May 8, 7:28*am, wrote:
On Thu, 7 May 2009 21:13:28 -0700 (PDT), responded like a
well-trained puppy...

SNICKER,
...OK, I'm bored with this now...

Yeah, I'd'a bet six million four hundred thirteen thousand three
hundred twenty seven dollars and ninety three cents you were going to
say that.

Moron.

giles