OT....Denmark Theory

Old April 24th, 2008, 10:52 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Frank Church[_5_]

Default OT....Denmark Theory

Denmark theory

The Danish logic is hard to refute,

"We in Denmark are struggling to understand why Americans are even
bothering to hold an election.

On one side, you have a bitch who is a lawyer, married to a lawyer, and
a lawyer who is married to a bitch who is a lawyer.

On the other side, you have a true war hero married to a woman with a
huge bosom who owns a beer distributorship.

Is there a contest here?"

Frank Sr.
....just trying to help...

Old April 25th, 2008, 03:28 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Frank Reid[_2_]

*Denmark theory *

*The Danish logic is hard to refute,

"We in Denmark are struggling to understand why Americans are even
bothering to hold an election. *

*On one side, you have a bitch *who is a lawyer, married to a lawyer, and
a lawyer who is married to a bitch *who is a lawyer. *

*On the other side, you have a true war hero married *to a woman with a
*huge bosom who owns a beer distributorship. *

Is *there a contest here?"

Splork!
Frank Jr.
(who is cleaning his monitor)
Old April 25th, 2008, 07:10 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Tim J.

Frank Church typed:
Denmark theory

The Danish logic is hard to refute,

"We in Denmark are struggling to understand why Americans are even
bothering to hold an election.

On one side, you have a bitch who is a lawyer, married to a lawyer,
and a lawyer who is married to a bitch who is a lawyer.

On the other side, you have a true war hero married to a woman with a
huge bosom who owns a beer distributorship.

Is there a contest here?"

Now THAT'S funny!
--
TL,
Tim

Old April 25th, 2008, 09:35 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
[email protected]

On Thu, 24 Apr 2008 21:52:10 GMT, Frank Church
wrote:

Denmark theory

The Danish logic is hard to refute,

"We in Denmark are struggling to understand why Americans are even
bothering to hold an election.

On one side, you have a bitch who is a lawyer, married to a lawyer, and
a lawyer who is married to a bitch who is a lawyer.

On the other side, you have a true war hero married to a woman with a
huge bosom who owns a beer distributorship.

Is there a contest here?"

Um, are you in Denver...?

HTH,
....well, not so much a contest, as much as a ****ing match...

Frank Sr.
...just trying to help...

ME, TOO! ME, TOO!

Old April 25th, 2008, 11:37 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
[email protected]

wrote:
Denmark theory *

The Danish logic is hard to refute,

"We in Denmark are struggling to understand why Americans are even
bothering to hold an election. *

On one side, you have a bitch *who is a lawyer, married to a lawyer, and
a lawyer who is married to a bitch *who is a lawyer. *

On the other side, you have a true war hero married *to a woman with a
huge bosom who owns a beer distributorship. *

Is *there a contest here?"

Um, are you in Denver...?

HTH,
...well, not so much a contest, as much as a ****ing match...

Frank Sr.
...just trying to help...

ME, TOO! *ME, TOO!

wow. another really cute lawyer joke. i can't get enough of them.
Old April 26th, 2008, 03:33 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
JR

wrote:

wow. another really cute lawyer joke. i can't get enough of them.

Yeah, must get old, but you never heard or told one, even one,
you thought was funny......?

Old April 26th, 2008, 03:07 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
[email protected]

On Fri, 25 Apr 2008 22:33:34 -0400, JR wrote:

wrote:

wow. another really cute lawyer joke. i can't get enough of them.

Um, FWIW, I don't think it's quite a lawyer joke

Yeah, must get old, but you never heard or told one, even one,
you thought was funny......?

I've never understood that - that many lawyers don't seem to like lawyer
jokes. It's not like you wake up one day and say, "Ya know, if I'da
known people told lawyer jokes, I'da never gone to law school..." And
whole aspect of it invites jokes - can you think of another profession
that is often as vital and integral to civilization, yet at the same
time, often as screwy and inane...?

TC,
Old April 27th, 2008, 12:53 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
John

opined:

- can you think of another profession
that is often as vital and integral to civilization, yet at the same
time, often as screwy and inane...?

Um..... Used car salesmen? g

John