OT- Dog lovers - powerful stuff

Old November 23rd, 2009, 01:10 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Fred

Default OT- Dog lovers - powerful stuff

This really moved me -
I hope that some of you feel the same
We are going to look into training our poodle for just this.

Fred
Old November 23rd, 2009, 01:12 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Fred

Sorry

http://video.google.com/videosearch?...70598372178537
Old November 23rd, 2009, 01:42 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
David LaCourse

On 2009-11-22 20:12:20 -0500, "Fred" said:

Sorry

Shame on you, Fred, for making an old man cry.

What a wonderful gift old Baxter has. Dying is such a difficult part
of our lives, but I can see how a dog like Baxter would make it easier
on all concerned.

Thanks for sharing that, Fred.

Old November 23rd, 2009, 02:32 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Fred

I cried also.

Unabashed tears rolled down my cheeks.

Fred
Old November 23rd, 2009, 11:52 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Rob from Oz

Hi Fred,
Great video mate, thank you. We've always had dogs in our family and when
someone was sick they'd settle and have to make contact and it seemed they
would wait with you till you got better. It's good to see that hospitals are
trying to make this time in everyones life less clinical.

I'm sure your poodle's instincts will take over when the time comes.

Rob.