MWS is coming to your Area!!!

Old February 7th, 2006, 03:40 PM
Doug Grimm Doug Grimm is offline
Junior Member

Default MWS is coming to your Area!!!

Midwest Sportsman is the Largest Amateur Fishing Trail in the Nation. We have expanded into Florida, Alabama, North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia, Georgia, Mississippi and West Tennessee. This will be known as the South East Region. We are currently looking for Directors to run divisions on lakes in these states. This is a Buddy/partner trail not a draw tournament.

What Midwest Sportsman has to offer you:

* 90% payback at the ramp.
* The other 10% is paid to the director.
* Midwest Sportsman already has over 3,000 members.
* Midwest Sportsman has a great reputation for putting on good tournaments and an Awesome National Classic.
* Last year National Classic was worth well over $100,000
* The top 30% of each division qualifies for the national Classic. This will be held in October of 2006. The top 30% of each division of the South East Region will also qualify for the South East Region Classic to be held in the Spring of 2007. That's right you will qualify for two Classic's.
* Directors automatically qualify for the Classic's once they reach 20 members. (that's only approx. 10 boats.)
* All materials to run a Division are provided**
* Also other great incentives for Directors.
* No meetings to attend.
* Basically Directors get paid to go fishing.
* You pick the lake you want to run a Division on.
* You pick your own schedule.
* Excellent support for starting and maintaining your division.

Check out our website at www.midwest-sportsman.com

If you are interested in being a Director or have any questions feel free to contact us:

Bill Burton
National Classic Director &
Director of South East Region
Home: 1-(423)-566-2267
Cell: 1-(865)-617-6276
E-Mail:

or

Doug Grimm
Director of Promotions &
Watts Bar Lake Director
Home: 1-(865)-769-5249
Cell: 1-(865)-680-6400
E-Mail:

** Scales will be provided with a $150.00 deposit. This will be refunded to you once your division reaches 30 members.
(That's only approx. 15 boats
_________________
Doug Grimm
Midwest Sportsman
Director of Promotions &
Watts Bar Lake Director
Cell# (865)-680-6400
E-Mail:

www.midwest-sportsman.com
Old February 8th, 2006, 04:46 AM
Doug Grimm Doug Grimm is offline
Junior Member

A Midwest Sportsman Director who can pull an average of 30 boats looks at making close to $1300.00 for running 6 tournaments. Not counting if they should happen to place in the money. They also automatically qualify for our National Classic worth close to $150,000 and our South East Region Classic.

Doug Grimm
Old February 10th, 2006, 05:02 AM
Doug Grimm Doug Grimm is offline
Junior Member

Midwest Sportsman is proud to announce that we have just opened Divisions in FLA, SC, 2 in NC, and Arkansas. We are talking to people in MS, VA, NJ, TX, NY and hope to have a Division started in those states soon. If you are interested in starting a Division on your home Lake please feel free to contact me. If you would like to fish in any of these Divisions or any of our others please check us out on our website for schedules and other information.

Thanks,
Doug Grimm
Midwest Sportsman
Director of Promotions &
Watts Bar Lkae Director
Cell # (865)-680-6400
E-Mail:
www.midwest-sportsman.com

Last edited by Doug Grimm : February 12th, 2006 at 06:37 PM.