IT'S BIDEN....

Old August 24th, 2008, 10:40 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
NA

Default IT'S BIDEN....

In article
,
"~^ beancounter ~^" wrote:

that fig's you want to shift the discussion to gramer, vs. the
winps the dems have "put up for slaughter"....

Wut be 'gramer' un 'winps', jethro?
Old August 25th, 2008, 12:22 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
~^ beancounter ~^

english majors are a weird bunch....

On Aug 24, 3:40*pm, NA wrote:
In article
,

Old August 28th, 2008, 02:44 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
~^ beancounter ~^

oh we are all havin' some fun downtown denver tonight...this
party is 'thumpin.......

the dems sure know how to spend $$ on a bash...

On Aug 25, 5:22*am, "~^ beancounter ~^" wrote:
english majors are a weird bunch....

On Aug 24, 3:40*pm, NA wrote:

In article
,
*"~^ beancounter ~^" wrote:

that fig's you want to shift the discussion to gramer, vs. the
winps the dems have "put up for slaughter"....

Wut be 'gramer' un 'winps', jethro?- Hide quoted text -

Old August 28th, 2008, 02:51 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Tom Littleton

"~^ beancounter ~^" wrote in message
oh we are all havin' some fun downtown denver tonight...this
party is 'thumpin.......

the dems sure know how to spend $$ on a bash...

Glad you're enjoying it, Beaner...oh, and in case you didn't catch this, a
big chunk of change comes right from the Feds for both conventions. 50 mil
each to Denver and Minneapolis/St. Paul, iirc.
Tom

Old August 28th, 2008, 02:53 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Opus--Mark H. Bowen

Yeah, I know what ya mean. Although, It ain't like they sent a pallet load
of currency to Baghdad and lost it.

Op

"~^ beancounter ~^" wrote in message
oh we are all havin' some fun downtown denver tonight...this
party is 'thumpin.......

the dems sure know how to spend $$ on a bash...

On Aug 25, 5:22 am, "~^ beancounter ~^" wrote:
english majors are a weird bunch....

On Aug 24, 3:40 pm, NA wrote:

In article
,

Old August 28th, 2008, 03:19 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
[email protected]

On Aug 27, 6:53*pm, "Opus--Mark H. Bowen"
wrote:

What was it? $16 billion that just disappeared? ANY R who has any
pride left ought to just stay moot on the subject of waste in
government. Its a non-starter. The cat is out of the bag. Even the
average Joe knows who the thieves are. And there were no Dems on the
team that went in to run Iraq. In fact most often they were recent
college grads from the Young Republican Clubs.
Old August 28th, 2008, 10:27 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Tom Littleton

"Dave LaCourse" wrote in message
Dave, if you or anyone else can prove this, then arrest the *******s
and put them in jail. But, somehow or other, it is just talk and

what's to prove, David? The folks sent to 'rebuild' Iraq, and their
backgrounds are well documented. They, IMO, weren't so much thieves, but
just completely incompetent.
And, the hiring of incompetent people for ideological reasons, to my mind,
is the single greatest stain on the Bush presidency.
Tom

p.s. And, yes, I agree with you. The *******s should be
put in jail. We just may disagree on who 'the *******s'
are.......details, details.

Old August 28th, 2008, 12:54 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
[email protected]

On Aug 27, 7:59*pm, Dave LaCourse wrote:

Dave, if you or anyone else can prove this, then arrest the *******s
and put them in jail. *But, somehow or other, it is just talk and

Dave, in this mans world you have to do your own research and required
reading.You need to read the papers, turn off FOX, pick any three
country's you want and listen to their English broadcasts, or better,
go to their websites and search on "corruption," "Paul Breamer"(sp?),
etc etc. The political staffing of incompetent boy wonders in Iraq, as
well as a similar scandal in the justice department hiring (for which
republican offenders have already confessed) has been in the news for
months. Here are some crib notes on how your party was gutted.

In the 1930s the Democratic party became uneasy companions with home
grown communists in the efforts to combat the depression and then beat
the Germans. In the 1990s the inner circles of your party, the
Republicans, and the conservative wing of the Democratic Party (the
Jacksonites) were targeted and heavily infiltrated by a group of
defense and foreign policy intellectuals we have come to call the
"Neocons."

The leading Neocons were often people heavily influenced by, or
members of families with long association with New York Trotskyite
factions . Bill and Irving Krystol for example. Whether the American
Right-wing, or the Neocons were on top, and who was using who, or not,
the union of these two groups was very successful at the ballot box.
But neither group had a deep bench when it came to managing the
business of government. That should not have been a surprise since
hatred of government is part and parcel of right wing ideology.

Anyway, the stories are out there, and a lot of the facts have and are
coming out. Bush has to date been very successful in his battle to
prevent court testimony and hinder FBI and Justice investigations.
They have also managed to keep the flow of indictments and sentencing
at a constant level so the flow out of administration criminals, is
masked in a steady flow of resignations of the merely incompetent. The
history books will put this administration right up there with some of
the most corrupt city Democratic machines.

Anyway, the party you think you support doesn't exist anymore. And
that is something that Rush will not touch with a ten foot pole.
Fraidy cat entertainer that he is. I could have voted for McCain last
two times, but now things have gone too far, McCain is just a tired
old figurehead, and now my choice is a young man, well educated and a
leader, who luckily will have a deep bench of experienced Silverbacks
like Biden and Richardson to draw from, including I hope some real
Republicans (like Senator Heagle (Neb)) to dig the country out of this
economic and foreign policy mess we are in.

Old August 28th, 2008, 10:38 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Dave LaCourse

Sos, different day, David. There was corruption during Clinton's
administration and it was just as handily covered up. It is the way
the game is played. Unfortunately, Obama has already shown that he is
not above taking a little "under the table", re Rezko. Here are some
quotes from YOUR side of the aisle:

"You never hear the specifics."
-- Hillary Clinton, speaking about his Issue Plans

"I think he can be ready, but right now I don't believe he is. The
Presidency is not something that lends itself to on-the-job training."
-- Senator Joe Biden, when asked if Barack Obama is ready to be
President

"I know Senator McCain has a lifetime of experience he will bring to
the White House--and Senator Obama has a speech he gave in 2002."
-- Hillary Clinton, about Obama's leadership

"We still don't have a lot of answers."
-- Hillary Clinton, about the Rezko scandal

These are YOUR folks, David, not mine. The man is not qualified.
From what I have seen and heard and read, he should have a 10 - 20
point lead on McCain. Turn on the telly, read a mag/newspaper and it
is all about Barack. McCain is somewhere in the background. And, yet
McCain is ahead in many polls *even during the Dem Convention. The
talk today among my friends was "Obama's Temple". I knew JFK. I
voted for him (my first national election - 1960). Barack Obama is
not a JFK no matter how he tries to embellish his appearance tonight.

Arrest those that have done wrong. Send them to jail. Surely with a
Dem controlled House and Senate you should be able to do that.