Ping Tom Littleton

Old August 29th, 2008, 10:49 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Opus--Mark H. Bowen

Default Ping Tom Littleton

You do know that LSU has freaked out and has changed the game time to 10:00
AM their time, from 5:00 PM their time. Thus, ESPN network has moved the
game to their ESPN Classics channel.

Just a heads-up. I didn't want you to miss LSU gettin' their butts kicked!

Op --Always a-winnin', Always a-grinnin'. We are the *REAL* Mountaineers.--

Old August 30th, 2008, 12:15 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Tom Littleton

"Opus--Mark H. Bowen" wrote in message
You do know that LSU has freaked out and has changed the game time to
10:00 AM their time, from 5:00 PM their time. Thus, ESPN network has moved
the game to their ESPN Classics channel.

Just a heads-up. I didn't want you to miss LSU gettin' their butts kicked!

Op --Always a-winnin', Always a-grinnin'. We are the *REAL*
Mountaineers.--

I don't care if they play it in the dark, with the lights off.
Your boys will be down two touchdowns by the end of the first quarter. I
just hope LSU doesn't substitute too early and let them feel good and lose
by only 12 or 13 points......
Tom

Old August 30th, 2008, 12:46 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Opus--Mark H. Bowen

"Tom Littleton" wrote in message

"Opus--Mark H. Bowen" wrote in message
You do know that LSU has freaked out and has changed the game time to
10:00 AM their time, from 5:00 PM their time. Thus, ESPN network has
moved the game to their ESPN Classics channel.

Just a heads-up. I didn't want you to miss LSU gettin' their butts
kicked!

Op --Always a-winnin', Always a-grinnin'. We are the *REAL*
Mountaineers.--

I don't care if they play it in the dark, with the lights off.
Your boys will be down two touchdowns by the end of the first quarter. I
just hope LSU doesn't substitute too early and let them feel good and lose
by only 12 or 13 points......
Tom

I hope you enjoy the taste of crow!

Op --bon appetit--

Old August 30th, 2008, 01:29 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
[email protected]

On Fri, 29 Aug 2008 23:15:45 GMT, "Tom Littleton"
wrote:

"Opus--Mark H. Bowen" wrote in message
You do know that LSU has freaked out and has changed the game time to
10:00 AM their time, from 5:00 PM their time. Thus, ESPN network has moved
the game to their ESPN Classics channel.

Just a heads-up. I didn't want you to miss LSU gettin' their butts kicked!

Op --Always a-winnin', Always a-grinnin'. We are the *REAL*
Mountaineers.--

I don't care if they play it in the dark, with the lights off.
Your boys will be down two touchdowns by the end of the first quarter. I
just hope LSU doesn't substitute too early and let them feel good and lose
by only 12 or 13 points......
Tom

Uh...are y'all sure there's gonna be a game? Contraflow now starts
Sunday morning at the latest, maybe tomorrow night. And yeah, I realize
it's LSU football, but...

TC,
Old August 30th, 2008, 11:19 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Tom Littleton

wrote in message
Uh...are y'all sure there's gonna be a game? Contraflow now starts
Sunday morning at the latest, maybe tomorrow night. And yeah, I realize
it's LSU football, but...

TC,

hell, maybe they will change it to a water polo match, and Opies boys will
keep it within 14 points! BTW, Rick,
hope you and K are ok, and stay ok, down there. Batten down the hatches!
Tom

Old August 30th, 2008, 02:10 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Opus--Mark H. Bowen

wrote in message
Uh...are y'all sure there's gonna be a game? Contraflow now starts
Sunday morning at the latest, maybe tomorrow night. And yeah, I realize
it's LSU football, but...

TC,

hell, maybe they will change it to a water polo match, and Opies boys will
keep it within 14 points! BTW, Rick,
hope you and K are ok, and stay ok, down there. Batten down the hatches!
Tom

Water polo is such a cruel sport. Those poor ponies' snorkles don't even
break the top of the water.

Also, I don't need your stinkin' 14 charity points--although I will take
them--'cause the ASU Mountaineers are gonna kick some kitty butt in just a
few short hours!

Op --miracles are real, right?--

Old August 30th, 2008, 02:22 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
[email protected]

On Sat, 30 Aug 2008 10:19:36 GMT, "Tom Littleton"
wrote:

wrote in message
.. .
Uh...are y'all sure there's gonna be a game? Contraflow now starts
Sunday morning at the latest, maybe tomorrow night. And yeah, I realize
it's LSU football, but...

TC,

hell, maybe they will change it to a water polo match, and Opies boys will
keep it within 14 points! BTW, Rick,
hope you and K are ok, and stay ok, down there. Batten down the hatches!
Tom

Thus far, no worries.

Thanks,
Old August 30th, 2008, 02:25 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Tom Littleton

"Opus--Mark H. Bowen" wrote in message
Water polo is such a cruel sport. Those poor ponies' snorkles don't even
break the top of the water.

plus, it's a bitch swinging those mallets in a pool!

Tom