OT- Sarah Palin... Dominionist?

Old August 31st, 2008, 12:26 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
George Cleveland

Default OT- Sarah Palin... Dominionist?

http://scienceblogs.com/pharyngula/2...e_afraid_1.php

I just gave another $30 to Obama.
Old August 31st, 2008, 01:38 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
David F[_2_]

On Aug 31, 7:26*am, George Cleveland
wrote:
http://scienceblogs.com/pharyngula/2...e_afraid_1.php

I just gave another $30 to Obama.

Interesting. I just gave another $300 to McCain.
Old August 31st, 2008, 01:42 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Tom Littleton

"David F" wrote in message
Interesting. I just gave another $300 to McCain.

you know what they say, a fool and his money, etc.....
Tom

p.s. nice of you to pay off his campaign debt in advance,
I wouldn't want to see Cindy picking up the whole
tab........g

Old August 31st, 2008, 02:56 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Opus--Mark H. Bowen

wrote:
http://scienceblogs.com/pharyngula/2...e_afraid_1.php

I just gave another $30 to Obama.

Interesting. I just gave another $300 to McCain.

Fascinating, I have given about $3000 to my bank this year.

I'm sensing some kind of trend developing here,but I just can't put my
finger on what it is just yet?

Op

Old August 31st, 2008, 03:31 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Tom Littleton

"Opus--Mark H. Bowen" wrote in message
Fascinating, I have given about $3000 to my bank this year.

I'm sensing some kind of trend developing here,but I just can't put my
finger on what it is just yet?

Op

three threes! My gawd, that's half the mark of the beast!
The End of Days is, well, halfway here!
Tom

Old August 31st, 2008, 03:48 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Tom Littleton

alternative view for Opie......333, roughly the amount of points LSU would
have scored, had they left the first string in the whole game......G
Tom

Old August 31st, 2008, 04:00 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
JR

George Cleveland wrote:

http://scienceblogs.com/pharyngula/2...e_afraid_1.php

Well, that's disappointing.

From the subject, I was hoping for photos of the Governatress
decked out in leather and studs.

- JR
Old August 31st, 2008, 04:04 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Opus--Mark H. Bowen

"Tom Littleton" wrote in message

alternative view for Opie......333, roughly the amount of points LSU would
have scored, had they left the first string in the whole game......G
Tom

Obviously, you don't realize just how generous and magnanimous I was being
when I offered you the chance to even to score between us!

You sir are a CAD! and the lowest sort of sub-human. Yes, that's right, you
are a computer-aided design, which we all know is just a hairs breathe from
an intelligent design, which we all know doesn't exist.

Op "modest to a fault" McDoupus

Old August 31st, 2008, 06:56 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
jeff miller[_2_]

wrote:

http://scienceblogs.com/pharyngula/2...e_afraid_1.php

I just gave another $30 to Obama.

Interesting. I just gave another $300 to McCain.

ah...the redistribution of wealth...
Old September 1st, 2008, 01:00 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
[email protected]

On Aug 31, 4:26*am, George Cleveland
wrote:
http://scienceblogs.com/pharyngula/2...e_afraid_1.php

I just gave another $30 to Obama.

I just got back from 2 weeks in Alaska (around 12n today to be
precise). Was
obviously up there when the announcement happened. Not knowing
anything about
Palin I took the opportunity to ask the locals what they thought of
her.

I was amazed, I couldn't find anyone who didn't absolutely gush over
her.
I've never seen so much respect and adoration for a politician. Not
sure
it changed my vote, but it was interesting to observe.

OBROFF: Spent 2 days of the 2 weeks fishing. One in Homer, another
on the Kenai. Caught around 12 halibut (kept our limit of 8). Had
the kids
along, so we didn't go out after the monsters, but caught our share of
nice
sized fish. Highlight of the trip was when I caught a shark. Very
cool!

Salmon fishing on the Kenai was amazing. River was cloudy with fish.
Literally
thousands and thousands of fish. If you wanted to snag you could
catch a fish
on every cast. Caught so many pinks that it was tiring. Caught a
couple silvers,
one HUGE rainbow. Wife briefly hooked a giant kokanee(SP?). That
monster
took off and broke her off like she wasn't even there.

Hiked to where the salmon jump up Russian River Falls....but no
bears. Most of
the rest of the time was spent wildlife watching and hiking in Seward,
Denali and
Fairbanks.

Will have photos after I finish sorting through two cameras worth of
digital photos.
- Ken

P.S. We now return you to your regularly scheduled political flame
war.