Whay hasn't someone strangled this monkey with his own tail....?

Old July 29th, 2010, 11:46 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Fred

Default Whay hasn't someone strangled this monkey with his own tail....?

On 29-Jul-2010, "Tom Littleton" wrote:

tell you right
now, call me 'asshole' to my face and you'll be looking for a ****load of
missing teeth. You're a classless, clueless and terribly pedantic bore,

If someone called me an idiot or moron or even imbecile to my face, I can
still handle myself quite well and I would kick the goat in his scrotum
If some verbose ass and classless pedantic bore called me that in a ng -
well I would killfile the prick!

I wuz born in de Brooklyn - No Fear here!!

BTW I would never harm a real goat, much less any animal - Ssub humans or
those who pretend to be - I have no problem w bodily harm to them

Fred the animal lover.
Old July 29th, 2010, 11:58 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
D. LaCourse

On 2010-07-29 18:35:58 -0400, Ken Fortenberry
said:

Tom Littleton wrote:
"Ken Fortenberry" wrote
Racist garbage posted to a public fly fishing forum is just
as much real racism as any other form. Dismissing it as mere
silly verbiage indicates that you are either a liar or an
idiot. Not to preclude the possibility you could be both.

the explanation of the context was succinct, and too bad you didn't accept
it. My point was, and still will be, that every time you go into a hissy fit
over something like this, you trivialize the real racism and bigotry still
extant in our society and the world. Further, by calling me names, you make
yourself(again) look like a real sorry excuse for a man. I'll tell you right
now, call me 'asshole' to my face and you'll be looking for a ****load of
missing teeth. ...

Wow. Threats of physical violence delivered from the safety of
your keyboard. You're a real Usenet tough guy, you are.

You're a classless, clueless and terribly pedantic bore, with
nothing better to do than look for racism where there is none. Get a life,
Ken, please.

With rdean posting his frequent racist spew to roff I don't have
to do any looking at all. All I have to do is read roff. And I
have a very satisfying life, thank you.

Now go lift some virtual weights so you can kick some virtual
ass while seated safely behind your keyboard. Asshole.

Ken, you have managed over the years to alienate just about everyone
that used to call you friend. Tom doesn't deserve your ire; he speaks
the truth. You go hunting for what you believe to be anti-pc material,
including racism. Your attack on RW years ago is a perfect example.
Now you attack on Tom Littleton? Un****inbelievable. You need help.
You say you have a very satisfying life. I doubt that. You're the one
on roff that everyone loves to hate. Wolfgang can't hold a candle to
you.

Dave (who *knows* you aren't reading this unless someone cuts/pastes. d;o( )

Old July 30th, 2010, 12:12 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Fred

On 29-Jul-2010, Ken Fortenberry wrote:

logging-data="1224"; ";
posting-account="U2FsdGVkX19+oi6sadCyZjbdSvogNUl6"

--

Ever since I have been on ROFF there is a heavy undertone of nasty ****!
I do not believe that I am in any way the cause of that

It has been intimated that many of the early and regular members left for
some of the aforementioned reasons

We are all here for mainly one reason or 2 - our love of the outdoors and
fly fishing
I guess that that alone - is not enough ???

Fred the not so wise
Old July 30th, 2010, 01:12 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Tom Littleton[_2_]

"Ken Fortenberry" wrote in message
Wow. Threats of physical violence delivered from the safety of
your keyboard. You're a real Usenet tough guy, you are.

short on reading comprehension as well, I see. I was commenting on the fact
that you, the defender of the free world regarding 'racism', freely call
people who merely express a different opinion "asshole". Talk about Usenet
tough guys, you wouldn't have the balls to even come close to doing that in
person.
With rdean posting his frequent racist spew to roff I don't have
to do any looking at all. All I have to do is read roff. And I
have a very satisfying life, thank you.

If calling virtual acquaintences pricks and assholes is your idea of
satisfying, go for it. Perhaps you need a fishing trip......try not to be an
idiot and leave the wallet on the car roof next time.
Now go lift some virtual weights so you can kick some virtual
ass while seated safely behind your keyboard. Asshole.

I'll stand by my words. You're all talk and no balls. And frankly, your
trivializing of racism irks me.

Tom

Old July 30th, 2010, 02:37 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
[email protected]

On Jul 29, 6:12*pm, "Tom Littleton" wrote:
"Ken Fortenberry" wrote in message

Wow. Threats of physical violence delivered from the safety of
your keyboard. You're a real Usenet tough guy, you are.

short on reading comprehension as well, I see. I was commenting on the fact
that you, the defender of the free world regarding 'racism', freely call
people who merely express a different opinion "asshole". Talk about Usenet
tough guys, you wouldn't have the balls to even come close to doing that in
person.

I'm leaving for Alaska on Tuesday -- floating the Kisaralik with Willi
and Bruiser -- big rainbows on mice, sculpins, leeches and eggs --
lots of char and grayling -- possibly kings and silvers and chums and
sockeye and even pinks -- and even a few pike on the lower stretch. A
couple of class III rapids and two waterfalls to portage. Brown bears
all over the freaking river.

I hope you guys have the racism thing all worked out when I get back.

Apropos of nothing, my girlfriend saw and photographed a wolverine on
the west side of the Tetons a few days ago, which I think is pretty
far out.
Old July 30th, 2010, 03:23 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Ken Fortenberry

Tom Littleton wrote:
"Ken Fortenberry" wrote:
Wow. Threats of physical violence delivered from the safety of
your keyboard. You're a real Usenet tough guy, you are.

short on reading comprehension as well, I see. I was commenting on the fact
that you, the defender of the free world regarding 'racism', freely call
people who merely express a different opinion "asshole".

Yeah, good for you. You want to back away from that whole Tommy
the Terrible knocking out ****loads of teeth thing as quickly
as you can.

Talk about Usenet
tough guys, you wouldn't have the balls to even come close to doing that in
person.

I would be more than happy to say anything I've ever posted here
directly to your face. We've never met, but you might want to
consult with those who have met the both of us before you get
too damn stupid on Usenet.

I'll stand by my words. You're all talk and no balls. And frankly, your
trivializing of racism irks me.

Your trivializing of racism irks me too. And you should consider
your words carefully before you promise to knock out ****loads
of teeth.

--
Ken Fortenberry
Old July 30th, 2010, 04:12 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
[email protected]

On Thu, 29 Jul 2010 21:23:09 -0500, Ken Fortenberry
wrote:

Tom Littleton wrote:
"Ken Fortenberry" wrote:
Wow. Threats of physical violence delivered from the safety of
your keyboard. You're a real Usenet tough guy, you are.

I served with tough guys...I know tough guys...tough guys are friends of
mine...neither of you are tough guys...

short on reading comprehension as well, I see. I was commenting on the fact
that you, the defender of the free world regarding 'racism', freely call
people who merely express a different opinion "asshole".

Yeah, good for you. You want to back away from that whole Tommy
the Terrible knocking out ****loads of teeth thing as quickly

Well, don't let his ass overload you mouth...or your ass overload his mouth, as
the case may be...

as you can.

Talk about Usenet
tough guys, you wouldn't have the balls to even come close to doing that in
person.

I would be more than happy to say anything I've ever posted here
directly to your face. We've never met, but you might want to
consult with those who have met the both of us before you get
too damn stupid on Usenet.

What are you pussies, twelve, thirteen....I've met you both, I like you both,
and frankly, if I were somehow inextricably taken of such a mood, I could kick
either or both of your asses over your shoulders back around to your kneecaps
and not break a sweat in the process...and yippee for me - who gives a flying
**** about such horse****? IAC, I cannot imagine why two (alleged) grownups
would even post such nonsense, but hey, that's why there is chocolate....well,
you know...

I'll stand by my words. You're all talk and no balls. And frankly, your
trivializing of racism irks me.

Well, ****, girls, meet in the middle and tee it up, mono a mono, er, mano a
mano...

Your trivializing of racism irks me too. And you should consider
your words carefully before you promise to knock out ****loads
of teeth.

Oh, you silly diablillo...do either of you geriatric types actually still have a
"****load" of teeth...well, besides store-bought, anyhow....

HTH,
....and all related bets are covered....
Old July 30th, 2010, 10:30 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Tom Littleton[_2_]

wrote in message
I'm leaving for Alaska on Tuesday -- floating the Kisaralik with Willi

and Bruiser -- big rainbows on mice, sculpins, leeches and eggs --
lots of char and grayling -- possibly kings and silvers and chums and
sockeye and even pinks -- and even a few pike on the lower stretch. A
couple of class III rapids and two waterfalls to portage. Brown bears
all over the freaking river.

enjoy, RW, enjoy. And, give my best to Willi(and Bruiser for that matter,
but we've never met).

I hope you guys have the racism thing all worked out when I get back.

something tells me that Ken never will get worked out the fact that decrying
racism and calling other folks assholes and pricks sort of results in a
diluted message.

Apropos of nothing, my girlfriend saw and photographed a wolverine on

the west side of the Tetons a few days ago, which I think is pretty
far out.

indeed.
Tom

Old July 30th, 2010, 10:33 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Tom Littleton[_2_]

wrote in message

go easy, Rick. My point to Kennie-boy is that he says things here that he
wouldn't in person. I'll stand by that.
Oh, and you think you know tough guys........? We can swap notes, one of
these days, my friend.

Oh, and they ain't pretty, but they ARE still all my original
teethg
Tom

Old July 30th, 2010, 12:17 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Ken Fortenberry

Tom Littleton wrote:
wrote:
go easy, Rick. My point to Kennie-boy is that he says things here that he
wouldn't in person. I'll stand by that.

That's a somewhat different point than that whole ****loads
of teeth thing you were woofing about, isn't it ? You must be
a sniveling, cowardly, pathetic excuse of a man to issue threats
of violence on Usenet. I'll stand by that.

--
Ken Fortenberry