Whay hasn't someone strangled this monkey with his own tail....?

Old July 31st, 2010, 02:44 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
[email protected]

Default Whay hasn't someone strangled this monkey with his own tail....?

On Fri, 30 Jul 2010 19:26:40 -0400, D. LaCourse wrote:

Of course you wouldn't. There's only one roffian that I would let use
my RS, and it sure the hell ain't you, monkey boy.

Oh, drat and darn - I guess I'll have to borrow someone else's graduation
present to take my date to the prom... So, do those things still come with a
free set of sorority letters or do you have to buy them separately on
your first
trip to the bookstore...?

"Audi - Hey, It May Not Be A Porsche, But At Least It Is Almost A VW...."

And anyway, I'd not want to drown the squirrel - he's old, he's probably tired
from all that wheel-turning, and he certainly deserves better than a faceful of
Venezuelan gasoline, what with the indignity he has suffered...and his
mother is
constantly comparing him to his brother, "Your brother stayed in school and
trained, and now, look at him - he's in a Yaris..." Maybe you could
step up to
the plate and buy him a Yugo at retirement - you know, make him feel special in
his old age...

HTH,

Ahhhh, Dickie, Dickie, Dickie. What *are* we gonna do wid ya? Your
knowedge of things automotive is abysmal. I would guess that a fellow
like you would probably drive a Solara convertible, or perhaps the
latest iteration of a VW bug (with wilted flowers in the handy little
vase {pronounced vozz in NO} probably caused by your caustic
personality), or maybe a Buick. Yeah, it's a Buick.

FWI, the RS6 is capable of embarrassing many a Porsche drivers, all BMW
drivers, and a helluva lot of Corvette drivers.

Not to mention 100% of Audi drivers...and a helluva lot of Porsche, BMW and
'vette drivers are fully capable of embarrassing themselves without any help
from anyone or anything...even without a car...

And in the rain or snow, there ain't much out there that can come anywhere near it.

Well, ****, no one but sorority girls and nouveau riche Germans from the lower
social classes (and those who wish they were one or the other...or hell, maybe
both...) want to come anywhere near it on a bright sunny day...and any number of
vehicles would drive right past it rain, sleet, snow or sun.

It's 7 years old and still runs like a top.

See, I TOLD you that poor squirrel was getting old...I mean, that's what, 85 or
something in dog years...

It will stay in Massachusetts and carefully exercised by my grandsons.

About the best use for one...it, or maybe a pony...

We bought an E550 Coupe in Georgia,

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! "Daddy, I don't want an Audi - that's what you got Suzy for
HER graduation present..." "Okay, Okay, Geezus...how about a E550?"

strickly for its asthetics.

Lemme guess - you get all hot thinking about Roseanne Barr in nothing but her
ankle collar and a shash that says "THE GREATEST SHOW ON EARTH!"

The Merc ain't a great car, per se,

....but being an automotive expert, you bought a 2-door pimped-out version of an
Iranian taxi, anyway...what, couldn't you find a flare-and-skirt kit and some
rims for a Lada?

but it is fun and I love its looks (Paladium Silver with beige
leather). With most of the bells and whistles.

Yeah, a lifetime supply of Grecian Formula and Hai-Karate, with 14
cup-holders...and "Paladium (sic) Silver"...that sounds like the shade of hair
dye Joan Rivers would use on her pubic hair ...and speaking of her nether
regions, two words - "beige leather"....

Much nicer than a Buick. d;o) I wanted the CLS63 AMG, but 100 big ones was a bit too
much.

Aw, what's a few Benjies to a mack-daddy stylin' pimp like you...you know what
AMG stands for nowadays, doncha? Actors, musicians, and gangstas....

I have owned two AMG cars (and a real M5, too - kept that one nearly 20 years),
back when they were actually something, and of those since they moved in-house,
none have impressed me at all - they are little more than factory pimpmobiles.

Vroom-vroom,

Davey

Old July 31st, 2010, 02:50 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
D. LaCourse

On 2010-07-30 22:31:47 -0400, personaobscura
said:

Ok, *that* ought to bring out everyone's inner Freud.

A rose by any other name is still a rose.

d;o)

Old July 31st, 2010, 02:54 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
D. LaCourse

On 2010-07-31 09:44:41 -0400, said:

Vroom-vroom,

You drive a Mazda? snort, chuckle, barf

d;o)

Old July 31st, 2010, 03:02 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
D. LaCourse

On 2010-07-31 09:44:41 -0400, said:

Vroom-vroom,

You drive a Mazda? snort, chuckle, barf

d;o)

Nah. Zoom, zoom would be a Mazda.

Vroom-vroom sounds like a clapped out M5.

M5? yawn

Davey

Old July 31st, 2010, 04:14 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Fred

On 30-Jul-2010, Giles wrote:

Ever since I have been on ROFF there is a heavy undertone of nasty ****!

An interesting observation. It never used to be that way before you
showed up.

I do not believe that I am in any way the cause of that

Coincidence? Hm..... Could be.

although at time I have been caught up in it

You have no idea. Seriously.

If you look at the posts from some of the more active posters and people
you
will find , and unbelevably so
an underlying sarcastic, baseless and classless attitude.

Nothing at all unbeleable about it. I mean, what could possibly be
MORE belevable?

Where does this come from???

Uranus?

It has been intimated that many of the early and regular members left
for
some of the aforementioned reasons

Many things are intimated. Others are contemplated, acclimated,
accentuated, proclimated, declamated, enfilated, inflated, deflated,
confabulated, approximated, debated, rebated, appropriated,
castigated, castrated, fated, dated, hated, belated, rated, striated,
reticulated, articulated, complicated, defibrulated, recirculated, and/
or irrelevant. So?

We are all here for mainly one reason or 2 -

Actually, many of us are here for 3 or 4 reasons.....or none at all.
Rumor has it that there a few stalwarts who are here for as many as
five or seven reasons. I dunno.....sounds like bull**** to me.

our love of the outdoors and fly fishing

Name one.

I guess that that alone - is not enough ???

Well, here you are, ainna

Fred the not so wise

No kidding?

What a flaming asshole!
You are one of the most obnoxious blithering nabobs of mediocrity on usenet
Of course this jerk had to respond
You have certainly been picked on and ridiculed all of your miserable life
by others
ENd of conversation - Nothing you say could ever say would be of interest to
me
Ho Hum back to the killfile - fool!

Fred the wiser than this boob
Old July 31st, 2010, 07:54 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Fred

On 30-Jul-2010, Giles wrote:

O.k., is there ANYONE left here from five or six years ago who doesn't
think this is hilarious?

g.
c'mon, stand up and be counted.

Its really pathetic and sad that this moron thinlks all this flaming is
funny
I do NOT!a
I would mnot mind hearing about Wolf****, Goat**** or his mother from whence
he was spawned that they lost s few teeth
I would love to ssee his pansy honkie ass in a Montana or Brooklyn NY
tavern
His face woud be used to wipe the floor

"nuff said He is just such a jerk! Its hard not to comment especially when
one finds happiness by insulting people on usenet
He may think that he is wit but intreality just a lowly piece of sub human
detritus.

Spiro Agnew
Old August 1st, 2010, 02:57 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Giles

On Jul 31, 10:14*am, "Fred" wrote:

What a flaming asshole!
You are one of the most obnoxious blithering nabobs of mediocrity on usenet
Of course this jerk had to respond
You have certainly been picked on and ridiculed all of your miserable life
by others
ENd of conversation - Nothing you say could ever say would be of interest to
me
Ho Hum back to the killfile - fool!

Fred the wiser than this boob

Hm.....

Was it something I said?

Idiot.

g.
Old August 1st, 2010, 02:59 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Giles

On Jul 31, 1:54*pm, "Fred" wrote:
On 30-Jul-2010, Giles wrote:

O.k., is there ANYONE left here from five or six years ago who doesn't
think this is hilarious?

g.
c'mon, stand up and be counted. * * * *

Its really pathetic and sad that this moron thinlks all this flaming is
funny
I do NOT!a
I would mnot mind hearing about Wolf****, Goat**** or his mother from whence
he was spawned that they lost s few teeth
I would love to ssee his pansy honkie ass in *a Montana or Brooklyn NY
tavern
His face woud be used to wipe the floor

"nuff said He is just such a jerk! Its hard not to comment especially when
one finds happiness by insulting people on usenet
He may think that he is wit but intreality just a lowly piece of sub human
detritus.

Spiro Agnew

You ever wonder how life might be different if there was anything at
all about it that you understood?

g.
Old August 3rd, 2010, 06:25 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
DaveS

On Jul 29, 7:23*pm, Ken Fortenberry
wrote:
Tom Littleton wrote:
"Ken Fortenberry" wrote:
Wow. Threats of physical violence delivered from the safety of
your keyboard. You're a real Usenet tough guy, you are.

short on reading comprehension as well, I see. I was commenting on the fact
that you, the defender of the free world regarding 'racism', freely call
people who merely express a different opinion "asshole".

Yeah, good for you. You want to back away from that whole Tommy
the Terrible knocking out ****loads of teeth thing as quickly
as you can.

Talk about Usenet
tough guys, you wouldn't have the balls to even come close to doing that in
person.

I would be more than happy to say anything I've ever posted here
directly to your face. We've never met, but you might want to
consult with those who have met the both of us before you get
too damn stupid on Usenet.

I'll stand by my words. You're all talk and no balls. And frankly, your
trivializing of racism irks me.

Your trivializing of racism irks me too. And you should consider
your words carefully before you promise to knock out ****loads
of teeth.

--
Ken Fortenberry

That's bull****. RD has a retrograde racist side that even to this
sexagenarian is about 20 years behind the curve away from any
awareness whatsoever as to what goes on outside his little world. And
dude, ye are a bit out of touch yerself. So what.

Ken's world and immediate environment is Chambama, University town,
edgy per social issues, tech etc. Of course he is going to use the
standard he is engulfed by. That heightened standard is not the
national mean as far as what is and is not racist, but what trips your
wire, and what is lost completely on the Mississippi Wonder boy is way
out of touch. And if I can see it at my level of retired withdrawal,
believe me for much of the country and business world the race trip
wire for you guys and ROFF in general is set at FUDDY DUDDY. You are
going to hate this but . . . Ken IS allot more in tune with younger
socially progressive educated elite views. Not my views but then I am
well into fossil hood too, despite some exposure to a younger artsy-
fartsey crowd.

Ken's style is Ken's style. RDs is RDs. Despite his self assurance
that he can take on all comers (many fat boys confuse booze with
sports drink), in his most dullard moments his racist **** goes way
way over the line. He may just do it for the pleasure of setting off
crap like this thread. Frankly I don't see much of a point for you to
play moderator then get offended when the predictable reaction
occurs.

And as far as that bit someone said on this thread that no-one like or
agreed with Ken. . . that is bull**** too. I like and sometimes agree
with the little ****er. And besides, once in Ennis he pushed me to see
a Doc and that goes a long way with me.

This thread sucks, we need to get a good dose of TRs etc. I will post
one tomorrow.

Old August 3rd, 2010, 11:47 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
[email protected]

On Mon, 2 Aug 2010 22:25:57 -0700 (PDT), DaveS wrote:

[...]

Dave

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! And next, Frank gives his secrets for the
accident-free juggling of running logging chainsaws and large, feral tomcats
while pirouetting on a greased hockey rink wearing dive fins and welding
goggles....

Lordy-lordy,