Come on Retirement!!!

Old August 29th, 2004, 02:19 AM
Da Chief

Default Come on Retirement!!!

I appreciate all the suggestions on where to retire. Today I took one small
step for the economy and one giant leap for retirement. It's new, it's
thirty feet long, pulls the bass boat, carries more tackle than a lakeside
bait shop, and comes with 240 payment coupons! With it I can wander the
nation looking for that perfect retirement location, stop and fish while I'm
searching, and maybe even hunt a little. Wonder if ESPN or any of the others
would like to go along to film my adventures? I'd only charge them
"expenses".

--
Shelby Foles
All outgoing mail virus free courtesy of Norton AV

Old August 29th, 2004, 02:29 AM
go-bassn

....and who was it that said "Mobile home" when you asked???

Congrats, enjoy your golden years.

Warren

. ..

Old August 29th, 2004, 04:00 AM
Charles B. Summers

And just to think... he'll remember you every month for 20 years! :-)

Congrats Chief... stop on by Center Hill or Dale Hollow during your travels.

"go-bassn" wrote in message
...and who was it that said "Mobile home" when you asked???

Congrats, enjoy your golden years.

Warren

. ..

Old August 31st, 2004, 01:46 AM
Dan, danl, danny boy, Redbeard, actually Greybeard

On Sat, 28 Aug 2004 21:19:01 -0400, "Da Chief"
sent into the ether:

I appreciate all the suggestions on where to retire. Today I took one small
step for the economy and one giant leap for retirement. It's new, it's
thirty feet long, pulls the bass boat, carries more tackle than a lakeside
bait shop, and comes with 240 payment coupons! With it I can wander the
nation looking for that perfect retirement location, stop and fish while I'm
searching, and maybe even hunt a little. Wonder if ESPN or any of the others
would like to go along to film my adventures? I'd only charge them
"expenses".

I'm jealous man. Enjoy

Remove the x for e-mail reply
www.outdoorfrontiers.com