Clave Info. Help

Old December 16th, 2003, 05:17 PM
Gene C

Default Clave Info. Help

Is there a place where information about the future claves is posted?
I know there has been some dialog but has long scrolled away ;-} Is
there a place where I can find info on the Penns Clave and the one to
be held out west? Thanks in advance.
Old December 16th, 2003, 08:41 PM
Mike Connor

"Gene C" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
om...
Is there a place where information about the future claves is posted?
I know there has been some dialog but has long scrolled away ;-} Is
there a place where I can find info on the Penns Clave and the one to
be held out west? Thanks in advance.

You can find everything here;
http://groups.google.de/groups?hl=de...rs.fishing.fly

TL
MC

Old December 16th, 2003, 08:56 PM
Scott Seidman

"Mike Connor" wrote in
:

"Gene C" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
om...
Is there a place where information about the future claves is posted?
I know there has been some dialog but has long scrolled away ;-} Is
there a place where I can find info on the Penns Clave and the one to
be held out west? Thanks in advance.

You can find everything here;
http://groups.google.de/groups?hl=de...ec.outdoors.fi
shing.fly

TL
MC

Better yet, rw tries to keep an updated calendar. Look for a link in any
one of his posts

Scott

Old December 17th, 2003, 01:54 PM
Gene C

Default Clave Info.-links not working

Scott Seidman wrote in message .1.4...
"Mike Connor" wrote in
:

"Gene C" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
om...
Is there a place where information about the future claves is posted?
I know there has been some dialog but has long scrolled away ;-} Is
there a place where I can find info on the Penns Clave and the one to
be held out west? Thanks in advance.

You can find everything here;
http://groups.google.de/groups?hl=de...ec.outdoors.fi
shing.fly

TL
MC

I've tried both links. They take me to them message threads. What am
I doing wrong?

Old December 17th, 2003, 04:22 PM
riverman

"Gene C" wrote in message
om...
Scott Seidman wrote in message

.1.4...
"Mike Connor" wrote in
:

"Gene C" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
om...
Is there a place where information about the future claves is posted?
I know there has been some dialog but has long scrolled away ;-} Is
there a place where I can find info on the Penns Clave and the one to
be held out west? Thanks in advance.

You can find everything here;

http://groups.google.de/groups?hl=de...ec.outdoors.fi
shing.fly

TL
MC

I've tried both links. They take me to them message threads. What am
I doing wrong?

Too much to explain, at this point...

--riverman

(Driver "Can you tell me how to get to East Cackalacky?"
Pedestrian "Don'tcha move a goddamn inch!!")

Old December 17th, 2003, 07:10 PM
Bill McDonald

This is a ROFF calendar website. Unfortuantely I don't know who
host's/maintains it nor has it been updated for 2004.

http://home.earthlink.net/~royalwulf..._calendar.html