Western Clave info

Old January 25th, 2004, 04:11 PM
riverman

Default Western Clave info

So who's the point man on this? I need all the info...looks like I'll be
travelling from Maine to Arizona at precisely that time, and I'm doing my
travel logistics. It looks very high probability that I'll make it, either
by landing at some nearby airport and renting a car, or else getting some
wheels in Flagstaff then driving up. In any case, I guess I need to come
with a tent and sleeping bag, right?

--riverman

Old January 25th, 2004, 04:24 PM
Danl

"riverman" wrote in message
So who's the point man on this? I need all the info...looks like I'll be
travelling from Maine to Arizona at precisely that time, and I'm doing my
travel logistics. It looks very high probability that I'll make it, either
by landing at some nearby airport and renting a car, or else getting some
wheels in Flagstaff then driving up. In any case, I guess I need to come
with a tent and sleeping bag, right?

--riverman

Myron,

Warren Findley will be with you shortly, I bet. Meanwhile he has put a
website together for the clave. Looking forward to meeting you.

Here's the link.....

http://www.geocities.com/troutbum_mt...nConclave.html

Danl

Old January 25th, 2004, 04:48 PM
Charlie Choc

On Sun, 25 Jan 2004 17:11:20 +0100, "riverman"
wrote:

In any case, I guess I need to come
with a tent and sleeping bag, right?

I can bring a spare tent, bag and ThermaRest if you need it.
--
Charlie...
Old January 25th, 2004, 05:58 PM
Lazarus Cooke

In article , Warren
wrote:

http://www.geocities.com/troutbum_mt...nConclave.html

Warren

I\ve just looked at the 'mayflies' link on the clave page. It's a
brilliant piece of work.

Lazarus

--
Remover the rock from the email address