Porkies

Old July 13th, 2010, 03:46 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Ken Fortenberry

Default Porkies

So long for just awhile.

I'm outa here at o-dark-thirty tomorrow morning headed for
the Yoop to inconvenience as many little brookies as I can.

TR to follow.

--
Ken Fortenberry
Old July 13th, 2010, 05:52 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
georgecleveland

On Mon, 12 Jul 2010 21:46:38 -0500, Ken Fortenberry
wrote:

So long for just awhile.

I'm outa here at o-dark-thirty tomorrow morning headed for
the Yoop to inconvenience as many little brookies as I can.

TR to follow.

Good luck!!

These are on your way.They would be worth your while. The "Baker Jog"
is very cold year round and the forecast is for some warmth.

http://www.crystalfalls.org/trout.htm

g.c.
Old July 14th, 2010, 12:57 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Mememe

Ken Fortenberry wrote in news:i1gk2g$1im$1
@news.eternal-september.org:

So long for just awhile.

I'm outa here at o-dark-thirty tomorrow morning headed for
the Yoop to inconvenience as many little brookies as I can.

TR to follow.

Brookies? I hope Steve Hubris dosen't see this, he will try and bring you
into his $pam. If you make the mistake of following him, you will trail a
mile long string of empty $pam cans!

http://www.outdoorfrontiers.com (His Website, send negative emails to him)

Old July 14th, 2010, 02:12 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Giles

On Jul 13, 6:57*pm, Mememe wrote:

Brookies? *I hope Steve Hubris dosen't see this, he will try and bring you
into his $pam. * If you make the mistake of following him, you will trail a
mile long string of empty $pam cans!

Moron.

g.
Old July 14th, 2010, 03:15 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Giles

On Jul 13, 9:05*pm, Yogurt wrote:
Giles wrote in news:999adba3-3de2-4626-a5d3-
:

On Jul 13, 6:57*pm, Mememe wrote:

Brookies? *I hope Steve Hubris dosen't see this, he will try and bring

you
into his $pam. * If you make the mistake of following him, you will tra

il a
mile long string of empty $pam cans!

Moron.

g.

Gullible $pam eating bitch!

HH.

Idiot.

g.
Old July 14th, 2010, 05:00 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Fred

On Jul 13, 6:57*pm, Mememe wrote:

Brookies? *I hope Steve Hubris dosen't see this, he will try and

bri
ng
you
into his $pam. * If you make the mistake of following him, you will

tra
il a
mile long string of empty $pam cans!

Moron.

g.

I see that we have a couple of boys in a ****ing match of intellect
I wonder who will win???

Groucho
Old July 14th, 2010, 08:55 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Wm

wrote:
So long for just awhile.

I'm outa here at o-dark-thirty tomorrow morning headed for
the Yoop to inconvenience as many little brookies as I can.

TR to follow.

Good luck!!

These are on your way.They would be worth your while. The "Baker Jog"
is very cold year round and the forecast is for some warmth.

http://www.crystalfalls.org/trout.htm

g.c.

pssssh. ain't no trout in any of those rivers. nah. wouldn't
bother.

:-)

dreaming of the yoop,
wm
Old July 15th, 2010, 12:53 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Giles

On Jul 13, 9:25*pm, Mememe wrote:
Giles wrote in news:57375d0f-eb84-4fca-b030-
:

On Jul 13, 6:57*pm, Mememe wrote:

Brookies? *I hope Steve Hubris dosen't see this, he will try and

bri
ng
you
into his $pam. * If you make the mistake of following him, you will

tra
il a
mile long string of empty $pam cans!

Moron.

g.

Gullible $pam eating bitch!

HH.

Idiot.

g.

Hey BITCH,

Why don't you stuff a heap of $pam up your Wazoo, and join Stevie "BOY"
Hubris, & "DICK SHORT" long; and become the most notorious $pamers of
UseNet!!!!!

HH.

Imbecile.

g.