I say we should give him what's owed. - was SD0S14

Old February 8th, 2004, 10:57 PM
Wayne Harrison

Default I say we should give him what's owed. - was SD0S14

"chr0123" wrote

wow, man; you had better be right about this, or have one hell of a trial
lawyer.

awh

Old February 8th, 2004, 11:58 PM
Hooked

"Wayne Harrison" wrote in message

"chr0123" wrote

wow, man; you had better be right about this, or have one hell of a trial
lawyer.

Are you trying to say that "chr0123" is on the verge of committing a felony?

Old February 9th, 2004, 01:57 AM
Wayne Harrison

"Hooked" wrote in message
"Wayne Harrison" wrote in message

"chr0123" wrote

wow, man; you had better be right about this, or have one hell of a

trial
lawyer.

Are you trying to say that "chr0123" is on the verge of committing a

felony?

no; nothing criminal. it's just that such statements are clearly

libelous, if not true. but then, if the dude ain't got no money, he is
bulletproof.

awh

Old February 9th, 2004, 06:11 AM

On Sun, 08 Feb 2004 22:57:11 GMT, "Wayne Harrison"
wrote:

"chr0123" wrote

wow, man; you had better be right about this, or have one hell of a trial
lawyer.

awh

He doesn't have enough of it right, even of the parts that aren't
either libel or slander (I have trouble recalling which of them is
done in print and which orally). However, I'm not going to correct
any of it, as the dipstick might be reading responses.

--

rbc:vixen,Minnow Goddess,Willow Watcher,and all that sort of thing.
Often taunted by trout.

http://www.visi.com/~cyli