For the record...

Old July 4th, 2004, 03:23 AM
rw

Default For the record...

Ken Fortenberry wrote:
rw wrote:

Willi wrote:

I've disliked you for some time ...

You are about to get a witless insult. Pronto.

I eschewed the pronto, witless insult and suggested a
killfile instead.

Better luck next time, you stupid ****ing putz.

OK. I stand corrected. You didn't get the witless insult, Willi. I did.

Old July 4th, 2004, 03:26 AM
Ken Fortenberry

rw wrote:
Ken Fortenberry wrote:
Better luck next time, you stupid ****ing putz.

OK. I stand corrected. You didn't get the witless insult, Willi. I did.

Enjoy it. There's many a ****ing putz I simply ignore, you're the
lucky one.

--
Ken Fortenberry

Old July 4th, 2004, 04:10 AM
Ken Fortenberry

Miss Daisy Mae Dildo wrote:
"Ken Fortenberry" wrote:
I like roff and most roffians, and I don't like to see
sleazy, transparent manipulators like you taking advantage
of fellow roffians.

care to elaborate?

Why don't you elaborate. Start with your real name and
your aliases, continue with a recital of your criminal
convictions and then follow up with details of the civil
suits you've been involved in. Might make interesting
reading around here.

My name is Ken Fortenberry.

--
Ken Fortenberry

Old July 4th, 2004, 04:20 AM
Mark H. Bowen

This has got to be post of the year! Imagine Kenny lookin' out for all of
ROFFdom.

It don't get no funnier than this.

Mark
"Ken Fortenberry" wrote in message
gy.com...
snakefiddler wrote:
"Ken Fortenberry" wrote:
Willi whined:
Even if they were all true, WHO GIVES A ****? ...

They are, and I do.

why do you care- ...

Old July 4th, 2004, 04:22 AM
Mark H. Bowen

Somebody was gonna get it. Might as well be you, as the next fortunate soul
that Kenny is lookin' out for.

Mark
"rw" wrote in message
m...

Old July 4th, 2004, 04:25 AM
snakefiddler

"Ken Fortenberry" wrote in message
gy.com...
Miss Daisy Mae Dildo wrote:

... i prefer to persist as the bane of your
existence

Hell dearie,

oh, kenny, i love it when you call me dearie- i feel so special

you ain't no bane. Watching you morph from young
co-ed to Chester's conquest to randy, middle-aged wench to
wide-eyed, breathless, hippy earth goddess

no morph, forty, it's all been there, (plus so much more), all along- nice
of you to notice, though ;-)

snakefiddler

has got to be worth
the price of admission to any Usenet newsgroup extant. All that
in just a few short months, and all of it SO "genuine" too.

--
Ken Fortenberry

Old July 4th, 2004, 04:28 AM
snakefiddler

Miss Daisy Mae Dildo wrote:
"Ken Fortenberry" wrote:
I like roff and most roffians, and I don't like to see
sleazy, transparent manipulators like you taking advantage
of fellow roffians.

care to elaborate?

Why don't you elaborate. Start with your real name and
your aliases, continue with a recital of your criminal
convictions and then follow up with details of the civil
suits you've been involved in. Might make interesting
reading around here.

what the **** are you talking about????

bewildered snakefiddler

My name is Ken Fortenberry.