For the record...

Old June 30th, 2004, 02:50 AM
Frank Reid

Default For the record...

You think it takes someone to be brave, I don't think so.

Homer Simson couldn't have said it more sublimely.

Take your nitro
pills so you don't have heart failure or a stroke.

Me thinks he's expecting someone old and infirm like me.

That is if your mother
will let you out to play.

Will she?

I WILL BE THERE YOU PRICK!

Rutro George. I believe we have ourselves a tryst.

--
Frank Reid
Reverse email to reply

Old June 30th, 2004, 03:51 AM
D. Fry

Lmao @ Mark

Old June 30th, 2004, 04:43 AM
Tim J.

"Frank Reid" wrote...
You think it takes someone to be brave, I don't think so.

Homer Simson couldn't have said it more sublimely.

Take your nitro
pills so you don't have heart failure or a stroke.

Me thinks he's expecting someone old and infirm like me.

That is if your mother
will let you out to play.

Will she?

I WILL BE THERE YOU PRICK!

Rutro George. I believe we have ourselves a tryst.

There are only a few things stranger than reading Halfbaked's posts. One of them
is reading the replies to his posts without seeing the original. :-/

Oddly enough, he's the only person I've plonked in a *long* time, but he made my
head hurt. It appears that now the moron has gone and made a physical threat on
Usenet. Oh, the humanity.
--
TL,
Tim

Old June 30th, 2004, 06:14 AM
rw

Mark H. Bowen wrote:

Just in case you lose your way, dumbass, here is the precise address:

304A Lower Creek Drive, N.E.
Lenoir, NC 28645

If I stop by, Mark, will you have any of that peach 'shine in a mason
jar? :-)

Old June 30th, 2004, 09:04 AM
Big Dale

Mark wrote:snipWouldn't attend any church, even if my life depended on such

The closest I have come to attending church for years is when I fish with Tom
Brown. I don't know why, but it seems like we always wind up fishing in the
shadows of a church. And I am looking forward to the next time Tom and I share
a river.

Big Dale

big Dale
Old June 30th, 2004, 09:33 AM
Charlie Wilson

"D. Fry" wrote
check your history Wayno it's not talked about but it is true. check your
history and tell it to your children Go ask someone who really knows! you
will be surprised. only 25 percent of the people owned salves. and the
north had salves also.

Hmmm. I wonder if that stuff will help my poison ivy rash?

Old June 30th, 2004, 09:48 AM
riverman

"D. Fry" wrote in message

check your history Wayno it's not talked about but it is true. check

your
history and tell it to your children Go ask someone who really knows! you
will be surprised. only 25 percent of the people owned salves. and the
north had salves also.

Yeah, I've heard that too. And they used to ship it up from the south in a
big train that ran underground all the way from Alabama, where Eli Whitney
used to drink his cotton gin (which increased his productivity).

But when you say 25% of the people owned salves, are you counting the salves
as people? I mean, I've heard that 87% of all statistics are made up.

--riverman

Old June 30th, 2004, 09:52 AM
riverman

"Big Dale" wrote in message
Mark wrote:snipWouldn't attend any church, even if my life depended on

such

The closest I have come to attending church for years is when I fish with

Tom
Brown. I don't know why, but it seems like we always wind up fishing in

the
shadows of a church. And I am looking forward to the next time Tom and I

share
a river.

The closest I ever come to attending church is when I am fishing. Its
definately a spiritual experience.

--riverman

Old June 30th, 2004, 11:15 AM
Wolfgang

"D. Fry" wrote in message

"Wayne Harrison" wrote in message
. com...

"riverman" wrote in message

"Conan the Librarian" wrote in message
D. Fry wrote:

You would not be consider a cracker,
but a white salve as your ancestors where.

Priceless.

I agree, ROFLMAO

I don't think they could make stuff up any better than this!!

--riverman

i have printed this out to save for my grandchildren as the absolute
apex of dumbass.

yfitons
wayno

check your history Wayno it's not talked about but it is true. check

your
history and tell it to your children Go ask someone who really knows! you
will be surprised. only 25 percent of the people owned salves. and the
north had salves also.

DEEP

That white stuff you've been using to keep your hair in place?......that
ain't salve......that's called mousse.

Wolfgang
....well, i know that your in love with him, cuz i saw you dancing in the
gym...

Old June 30th, 2004, 11:18 AM
Frank Reid

I WILL BE THERE YOU PRICK!

Oddly enough, he's the only person I've plonked in a *long* time, but he

made my
head hurt. It appears that now the moron has gone and made a physical

threat on
Usenet. Oh, the humanity.

Well, to be honest, he only promised to show up. He may be interested in
Mark's Mom's pecan pie. He may be interested in Mark's Mom. He may wanna
go fishing with Mark. I cannot honestly say, as a witness to this whole
sordid event, unfolding before us like Wolgang's bolt of red satin, what he
intends to do when he shows up. It does have a certain hitchcockian train
wreck feel about it.
One thing that concerns me about this incident is the speed from intro to
war. I'm concerned that this little "staged" bit was too fast. The
producer should have talked to the director about the timing, but I think
the producer is drunk and the director is off bonking the stunt woman or the
best grip. Fevered imaginations...