A Fishing forum. FishingBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » FishingBanter forum » rec.outdoors.fishing newsgroups » Bass Fishing
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

HELP..Baitcasting reels

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old November 21st, 2003, 02:32 PM
Dene Gatlin
external usenet poster

Default HELP..Baitcasting reels

I'm trying to find a baitcasting reel for my husband for Christmas. He has stated that he likes a low profile reel. He also likes a ?side button? I am clueless. I have looked on the internet and can't really tell by the pictures what is what. I have also been looking in the $200 range. He fishes in brackish water so corrosion is a factor. Can any of you anglers out there help me find a good reel for my hubby?