HELP..Baitcasting reels

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old November 21st, 2003, 02:32 PM
Dene Gatlin

Default HELP..Baitcasting reels

I'm trying to find a baitcasting reel for my husband for Christmas. He has stated that he likes a low profile reel. He also likes a ?side button? I am clueless. I have looked on the internet and can't really tell by the pictures what is what. I have also been looking in the $200 range. He fishes in brackish water so corrosion is a factor. Can any of you anglers out there help me find a good reel for my hubby?