Sage rod advice, no pun

Old September 16th, 2008, 07:55 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
[email protected]

Default Sage rod advice, no pun

On Sep 16, 8:35*pm, wrote:
On Sep 16, 11:14*am, wrote:

Snipped Mikey gibber about this not being a fishing group.

So Mikey, why do you bring your **** to a thread that is about Sage
FISHING RODS? Maybe because what you are about is that it ALL has to
be about you or you whine. I suspect you've done a lot of whining in
your time, and if you havn't noticed men, particularly sportsmen do
not like whiners and moma's boys. I suspect that the same **** got
your ass kicked in Ireland or England or wherever you whined away your
youth.

You have always been welcomed as a fly fishing poster, but not as a
spoiled whiner. Frankly most of us have raised our kids and do not
feel obligated to constantly reassure an American-hating, 50
something, whining, pain in the ass.
Cowboy up and get on with life.
Dave

LaCourse, you are absolutely ****ing priceless, do you actually
believe the total **** you write? I can post to any thread I feel
like, and I will.

As I and others have repeatedly told you, you are too ****ing stupid
to even realise how stupid you are, and there is no way to have even a
semblance of a sensible conversation with you.

You have gone out of your way to damage me, and I am going to go out
of my way to damage you if I can. It is as simple as that, it makes no
difference to me what you think, or what you believe, I am not
whining, and I couldnīt give a **** what you surmise or suspect,
whatever it is it is most likely to be pure ****, which is about all
you ever post here anyway.

If you donīt like it, maybe you are too thin skinned, and you would
be better advised to just **** off. Your whining and bull**** is also
obnoxious.
Old September 16th, 2008, 08:07 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
[email protected]

On Sep 16, 8:55*pm, wrote:
On Sep 16, 8:35*pm, wrote:

On Sep 16, 11:14*am, wrote:

[...]

Oops! Read Snedeker for LaCourse,

hard to tell whch dumbo dave is posting what, all the same ****.
Old September 16th, 2008, 08:24 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
[email protected]

On Sep 16, 12:07*pm, wrote:
Oops! Read Snedeker for LaCourse,

hard to tell whch dumbo dave is posting what, all the same ****.-

Mike, as long as you are here, what colors should I paint your sari?
The station is a dark blue gray, the monkey's ass is a pale orange,
and your face is a florid pink right now, except your puffed out
cheeks. I was thinking maybe a baby blue for the sari? Kind of gives
it a Whistler feeling.

Old September 16th, 2008, 08:46 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
[email protected]

On Sep 16, 9:24*pm, wrote:
On Sep 16, 12:07*pm, wrote:

Oops! Read Snedeker for LaCourse,

hard to tell whch dumbo dave is posting what, all the same ****.-

Mike, as long as you are here, what colors should I paint your sari?
The station is a dark blue gray, the monkey's ass is a pale orange,
and your face is a florid pink right now, except your puffed out
cheeks. I was thinking maybe a baby blue for the sari? Kind of gives
it a Whistler feeling.

Dave

Were I living on borrowed time like you you ****ing stupid nuisance, I
wouldnīt be wasting it painting monkeyīs arses, or making a complete
**** of myself on an international public forum as you seem bound and
determined to do.

Still, obviously you are somewhat unhinged, so perhaps thatīs what
happens when loonys with dicky tickers are on the way out?

antontw

Old September 16th, 2008, 10:40 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Dave LaCourse

On Tue, 16 Sep 2008 11:55:03 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

On Sep 16, 8:35*pm, wrote:
On Sep 16, 11:14*am, wrote:

[...]

Uh, Michael, uh, how do I tell you this..........uh, you have your
Davids confused. It was the left coast David that you answered. I'm
one of the right coast Davids. Comprendere?

You know, Davey Boy. hth

Old September 16th, 2008, 11:27 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
[email protected]

On Sep 16, 11:28*pm, Dave LaCourse wrote:
On Tue, 16 Sep 2008 11:14:43 -0700 (PDT),

wrote:
In the meantime, i will just keep plugging away at you and otzhers
here, hoping that your dribble dick falls off, or something else
really nice happens to you.

I'll give you one thing, Michael: *You sure know how to hate.

Dave

Actually, I only really hate some things LaCourse, like stupidity,
whether my own or otherīs. I donīt hate any people. I donīt think you
actually know what hate is.

What you see here is merely "tit for tat", ( although your tits are
larger). You hurt me in some way, especially gratuitously, then I will
hurt you, or at least do the best I can.

Rather surprising that you think you should be able to get away with
insulting, denigrating, and even actually damaging people, without
redress. But when others call you on your crap, you get all soppy
about it. When I tell you I hope your dick falls off for instance, you
get all upset and whine about it.

If I actually hated you, or Fortenberry for that matter, I would long
since have done something about it. I donīt hate you LaCourse, or
anybody else either. I merely hold you in very considerable contempt
for your stupid behaviour and attitude.

Hate is an all consuming passion LaCourse, even stronger and more
motivating than love. Quite apart from anything else, you are not
capable of arousing such emotion in me. I just dislike you, and wish
you ill, because that is basically what you did to me.
Old September 16th, 2008, 11:28 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
[email protected]

wrote:
On Sep 16, 8:35*pm, wrote:
On Sep 16, 11:14*am, wrote:

[...]

Indeed, I had noticed, but it doesnīt really make much difference. The
reply was equally appropriate for a similar nuisance.