The time has come, the walrus said,

Old March 28th, 2011, 01:34 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
D. LaCourse

Default The time has come, the walrus said,

On 2011-03-26 23:14:38 -0400, Frank Reid � 2010 said:

As someone who has lost so many people in his life, you "wishing" for
the death of someone, a friend, is so reprehensible as to be deeply
disturbing. Why would anyone with a shred of decency do that?
Frank Reid

There are at least two folks on roff who have wished me dead. Perhaps
you can ask Wolfgang, Frank. And, why *would* anyone with a shred of
dcency do that?

Don't forget my grandchildren either. It was hoped that they too would
soon die.

But, I forgive. Just trying to correct the book keeping around these parts.

Dave
(Know anything about commercially made peacock herl ropes?)

Old March 29th, 2011, 01:44 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Giles

On 2011-03-26 23:14:38 -0400, Frank Reid 2010 said:

As someone who has lost so many people in his life, you "wishing" for
the death of someone, a friend, is so reprehensible as to be deeply
disturbing. *Why would anyone with a shred of decency do that?
Frank Reid

There are at least two folks on roff who have wished me dead. *Perhaps
you can ask Wolfgang, Frank. *And, why *would* anyone with a shred of
dcency do that?

Frank doesn't need to ask Wolfgang. Wolfgang hasn't the foggiest
notion of who either of them are. Doesn't much care either.

Don't forget my grandchildren either. *It was hoped that they too would
soon die.

And you'll get your wish. What are you bitching about?

But, I forgive.

You're a liar.....

Just trying to correct the book keeping around these parts.

......and a marginally literate evil pig.

Still, it must be comforting to know that you WILL eventually do one
thing to make the world a better place, ainna?

Dave
(Know anything about commercially made peacock herl ropes?)

You ever given any consideration to just paying someone to fish for
you?

giles
who, truth be told, doesn' really much give a rat's ass about how his
dependents spend his money......but thinks that they should, at least
once in their lives, give the matter a bit of thought.
Old March 29th, 2011, 02:22 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
D. LaCourse

On 2011-03-26 23:14:38 -0400, Frank Reid 2010 said:

[...]

Goodness, it is easy to anger you. I don't even try and you get angry.

Contrary to what you believe, Wolfgang, I do not hate you, and I have
forgiven you for any wrong you have done me. Sort of the same way with
Gehrke. I'm happy that just weeks before he died I told him I was not
angry with him. But you hate me, dontcha? Sorry about that. I hope
it doesn't consume you. When I die I will die with a clean conscience
as far as Wolfgang is concerned.

Paying someone to fish for me? Hahahaha. No, I have too much fun
exploring different parts of this great world. And you are jealous of
that, aren't you? Either jealous or envious. Hard to tell, but it
eats at you, consumes your very being, not unlike an incurable cancer.
You feel the same way about Steve. He, like I, has the disposable
income to do so, and you just can not stomach that, can you? d;o)
Franz Schubert had his syphilis and you have your hate and envy.

Like Steve said, get well, Wolfgang.

Old March 29th, 2011, 02:54 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Giles

On Mar 28, 8:22*pm, D. LaCourse wrote:

Goodness, it is easy to anger you.

True enough. Someone did it just last week......wasn't even trying.

I don't even try and you get angry.

You are SUCH an idiot!

Contrary to what you believe, Wolfgang, I do not hate you,

You're a liar. Has nothing to do with what I believe.

and I have forgiven you

You're a liar. And a pig.

for any wrong you have done me.

I've done you no wrong. In fact, I have consistently made you look
better than you are. No problem, though.....it doesn't cost me
anything.

Sort of the same way with Gehrke.

Interesting comparison. George and I actually did have at least one
thing in common.....he recognized you.

I'm happy that just weeks before he died *I told him I was not
angry with him.

Maybe.....but you're a liar.

But you hate me, dontcha?

You really think you're worth that much trouble?

Sorry about that.

You're a liar.

I hope it doesn't consume you.

Not so far. Not as far as I can tell, anyway. Looks like all of me
is still pretty much here.

When I die I will die with a clean conscience
as far as Wolfgang is concerned.

And.....um.....we're supposed to believe that means something or
other.....right? The list of pigs that have died with a clean
conscience goes on forever. It's sort of a defining feature of pigs.

Paying someone to fish for me? *Hahahaha. *No, I have too much fun
exploring different parts of this great world. *And you are jealous of
that, aren't you? *Either jealous or envious. *Hard to tell,

Jealous or envious......yeah, boy howdy!, that IS a ****in' conundrum,
that is. You think about it for a while. Let us know what you come
up with.

but it
eats at you, consumes your very being, not unlike an incurable cancer. *
You feel the same way about Steve. *He, like I, has the disposable
income to do so, and you just can not stomach that, can you?

Actually, I derive a good deal of satisfaction from the certainty that
I will never visit the vast majority of places in this wolrd that I
would like to. Food for thought. You'll starve.

d;o) *
Franz Schubert had his syphilis

Which, rumor has it, he came by honestly enough.....it wasn't from a
lifetime of sucking at the public tit.

and you have your hate and envy.

Like Steve said, get well, Wolfgang.

Dave

You ever wonder how life might be different if you believed anything
you said?

moron.

g.
who, having taken this kind of horrendous beating many times before,
sometimes wonders what all the fuss is about.