New creature bait "irresistible"

Old April 4th, 2007, 01:01 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
[email protected]

Default New creature bait "irresistible"

The newest creature type bait to hit the market is the
"irresistible" by GOT TO HAVE IT BAITS Company.

At first glance, it looks similar to the hundreds of other creature
baits on the market. But, after a closer look at the "irresistible"
bait you'll notice one of the swimming legs is a little longer than
the other and is shaped slightly different. Not to mention the new
"Smells and tastes like chicken" "Finger licking chicken scent" that
is added to this bait! Bass can't resist this new scent! This scent
can be smelt by bass from over 300 yards away! When the bait hits the
water, bass will follow the scent trial licking their lips and
salivating at the mouth!

After looking closely at this new bait it's easy to see why it's
called the "irresistible"!

When bass see this bait with one of it's legs shorter and different,
it believes the creature is wounded or powerless. And the smell, they
just can't resist! An easy meal for the bass, and it makes for an easy
catch for you the angler!

Not only will you load the boat with this new bait, but you'll save
money too. Bass love this bait so well, no hooks are needed! Yes,
that's right! NO MORE HOOKS ARE NEEDED!

Just read this statement from pro angler Hook L. Sinker.

"I was fishing this bait during practice with the point and barb cut
off the hooks, as I do with all my baits. I didn't want to catch any
bass during practice. I just wanted to get bites and save the fish for
the tournament."

"I started fishing near a point using my Kistler CCHI (computer
controlled hit indicator) 6' 8" med. Heavy fast tip rod, Quantum
10.0:1 Lightning reel spooled with Berkley 100 lb invisible line from
the deck of my Ranger Z Masters series 27' boat with full computer
scrolling graphics matched with a Mercury Verado 500hp, MotorGuide
voice activated fiber optic trolling motor, Hummingbird 4900 Real Life
imaging depth finder and caught my first Largemouth bass 20.09 lbs."

"I was very disappointed to land that fish. Being that is was practice
I didn't want to catch any fish, but rather save them for the
tournament. But, I tried everything to shake the fish off. It just
wouldn't let go!"

"When I got it in the boat, I had to take vise grips to pry the bass's
jaws open. The bass wouldn't let go of my "irresistible" creature
bait!"

"After this, I went on to catch two more bass the same way with a
pointless no barb hook with the same results."

"It was also interesting to note, the creature bait wasn't torn and
had no damage to it"

"On tournament day I caught over 100 keeper bass with an average size
of 20 lbs."

"It was a 5 fish limit so I only weighed in 112 lbs. and received the
Big Bass award for my 23.02 lb largemouth. Man, I was exhausted from
catching so many big fish!"

It's also notable that second place only weighed in 5 bass for a total
of 11.08 lbs using some other bait defiantly not worth mention!

I'm sorry to say after Pro angler Hook L. Sinker's tournament finish
with this bait, it has now been banned in all tournaments throughout
the US, Canada, and Europe.

But, don't let that stop you! Pack a few and hide them anywhere you
can on tournament day. Hopefully, you'll be able to beat the lie
detector test!

The "irresistible" is still useable in Japan tournaments; where the
Japanese government is buying "irresistible" creature baits by the
thousands and passing them out freely to any bass anglers; in hopes
that fisherman will finally remove all the bass from their lakes.

So where can you buy the "irresistible"?

Well, I'm sorry to say; because of the high demand the company is out
of stock right now. But, you can checkout their website www.gottohaveitbaits.zzz
and place a backorder which should ship out to you in the next six
months. Or, if you can't wait that long; checkout ebay and pay five to
ten times the retail cost and have the baits in the next couple of
days.

Rating of this bait: 10 out of 10
By Pay me well reviews

Justin Hires

Old April 4th, 2007, 01:29 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
gwilber

You've been hanging around Joe too much. The story telling is rubbing
off.

Gary

Old April 4th, 2007, 06:37 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Olebiker

Are you the same guy with the Hoverlu http://www.hoverlure.com/

Old April 4th, 2007, 11:06 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
[email protected]

On Apr 4, 8:29�am, "gwilber" wrote:
You've been hanging around Joe too much. *The story telling is rubbing
off.

Gary

Actually, no I haven't had the pleasure to be around Joe for awhile...
(we got to do some fishing soon Joe) But, I was thinking of him when I
wrote it.

I think a little of Joe and Charles rubbed off on me. Joe's subtle,
unique and funny writing and Charles...well you know! I did see a good
looking bike going down the road the other day, but I haven't sold my
boat for it yet. LOL

Yes, Charles it's a little past fool's day, but you're site is up
24/7. Speaking of your site, I registered few weeks ago. Didn't get a
reply, can't sign in!?

-Justin

Old April 5th, 2007, 04:08 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Charles Summers

Pulled it down... it's gone.

Check back later... I've got a long weekend ahead of me and I might play
around a little more.

wrote in message
oups.com...

Old April 5th, 2007, 10:37 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
[email protected]

On Apr 5, 11:08?am, "Charles Summers" wrote:
Pulled it down... it's gone.

Yea, noticed that after I opened my mouth. Play around... it's fun! Am
I ever going to be able to fish again with my buddy??

-Justin

Old April 6th, 2007, 12:00 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
[email protected]

On Apr 5, 5:43?pm, "Charles Summers" wrote:
Hell yeah! You better call me when you're headed back out to my favorite
lake too!

wrote in message

ups.com...

On Apr 5, 11:08?am, "Charles Summers" wrote:
Pulled it down... it's gone.

Yea, noticed that after I opened my mouth. Play around... it's fun! Am
I ever going to be able to fish again with my buddy??

-Justin- Hide quoted text -

Will do buddy! Shoot me an email. I guess you changed your's again?

-Justin

Old April 6th, 2007, 06:05 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Charles Summers

The one that I'm using to post this message is a good one.
Phone number is the same too!