Announcing a Streamer Swap

Old March 12th, 2004, 11:29 PM
Peter Charles

Default Announcing a Streamer Swap

Three spots left . . . .

Peter

turn mailhot into hotmail to reply

Visit The Streamer Page at http://www.mountaincable.net/~pcharl...ers/index.html
Old March 13th, 2004, 08:24 AM

Peter Charles wrote in message . ..
OK! Listen Up

I'm a takin' the plunge into the rarified world of ye old swapmeister.
(when I first wrote "swapmeister" it came out "swampmeister" --
probably had it right the first time.)

------
Peter, count me in for a streamer tube fly yet to be named.

Chris 'Padishar Creel' Fanning -- Past Swapmeister
Old March 13th, 2004, 08:28 AM

Peter Charles wrote in message . ..
Three spots left . . . .

-------------
Count me in if there is space still left...streamer tube fly

Chris 'padishar creel' fanning -- past swapmeister
Old March 13th, 2004, 09:07 AM
steve sullivan

I am in if a size 10 allevin or a egg sucking leach qualifies as a
streamer.

Old March 14th, 2004, 07:23 AM
steve sullivan

wrote:

I am in if a size 10 allevin or a egg sucking leach qualifies as a
streamer.

Yup, one spot left.

Peter

turn mailhot into hotmail to reply

Visit The Streamer Page at
http://www.mountaincable.net/~pcharl...ers/index.html

Ok, I am in then. I should have them tied in about a week.
Old March 16th, 2004, 07:15 AM
Hooked

Peter,

What's up with the swap? Who all made the list and what patterns are being
tied? And where are the finished flies to be sent? Details, details,
details.

"Peter Charles" wrote in message
OK! Listen Up

I'm a takin' the plunge into the rarified world of ye old swapmeister.
(when I first wrote "swapmeister" it came out "swampmeister" --
probably had it right the first time.)

OK, so here's the RULES:

1. We're tying streamers, no nymphs dries, or other fancy-schmancy
****. This is real he-man tying! 4/0 6X hooks and 3/0 thread!

2. First 20 is in. Next in line gets in only if somebody wimps out
after finding tying real flies is too tough.

3. Anything that has been recognized as a streamer is allowable.
(that should start a race for the first woolly bugger entry). That
also means I get to rule on any "funnies".

4. Tie 20 flies of one pattern for distribution.

5. Label each fly with the name of the fly and the name of the tier.

7. Entries accepted until March 31st

8. Submission deadline is April 30th.

9. I ain't changin' any of the above.

10. You get 'em in on time and I'll get 'em out on time. Don't
forget your return address and packaging.