PERTH & KALGOORLIE IN FIRE ! _n

Old December 14th, 2004, 03:55 PM
Sir Jean-žaul Turcaud

Default PERTH & KALGOORLIE IN FIRE ! _n

Private communication to all in Australia
§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§

QUOTE FROM THE ABC
*****************

Financial planning is good advice for WA miners

As a mining and resources boom brings big wages for staff in the sector,
several companies in WA are looking at making

financial planning advice available to workers.

A shortage of skilled workers means many miners are earning more than
$100,000 a year, and the industry's concerned that many are living from pay
to pay.

Karratha reporter Jane Grieve asked a local worker whether he thought miners
could use some advice.

"We get a good wage and most of us have a good time.

"It's probably something I need to do.

"I've thought about going to a financial adviser myself before, but there's
always been that next car, or next boat, or next patio; and I've put it
off."

UNQUOTE

.... and the Exceptional & Galant Gentleman behind some of that immense
richness will never be
recognized, shown gratitude & honoured for his outstanding contribution to
Australia by
those debased Bags-Of-****'s manned Federal & WA Parliaments ! It has not
happened in 35 years, it will certainly not happen now
in that debased Australia, Land of *******s by any standards !

This is completely impossible for those Corrupt-To-The-Core Sons-of-Bitch &
*******s'
MPS, infeoded and held by the balls
indeed by the Mining Criminals of Newmont, Newcrest, BHP, WMC, Boral _ i
touti quanti _ , to indeed admit the outstanding contribution of a
Independent Mining Prospector yet of Superior Courage and Geological
Intelligence to wit Sir Jean-Paul Turcaud !!! ...Who on his own tackled the
immensity of the Great Sandy Desert and is behind all therein outstanding
Mining Discoveries indeed !!!
( but only a Run-of-the-mill, Good-to-be-fleeced, Worthless & Branded as
such "Surrendering French Frog" for all needs & purposes of
Australian Balless Fat-Mouthed Toads ! )

Those Representive Dickheads are cowering in corners & hugging the walls
now, since
their Gutlessness & Corruption has become common knowledge to all outside
Australia !
.... and this is not those Blowflies of the West Australian & Sunday Times,
or other Australian rags, who will entertain you, *******s, of such subject
pertaining to Truth, Respect and Honour of the Word Given .... referring by
that to the ROYAL INQUIRY required in the WA PARLIAMENT by Attorney General
Evans into the Mining Criminals' Blood & Financial Crimes !!!

NEW QUOTE FROM THE ABC
*********************

Despite rain in some parts of Australia,

the nation continues to battle the worst drought in 20 years.

Forecasts for agricultural production have been massively cut. Experts
predict it will take up to four years for many industries to recover. etc.

UNQUOTE

SO THE DIVINE DRUDGING DROUGHT ( DDD) I REQUIRED FROM THE CREATOR OF THE
UNIVERSE WILL CONTINUE, AND NEEDS TO WORSEN UNTIL YOU ALL AUSTRALIAN
FILTHY
TOADS BITE THE DIRT INDEED !

I CAN 'T WAIT TO HEAR SOON THAT THE KURRI FORREST AND MOST OF PERTH &
KALGOORLIE
HAVE GONE UP IN FLAME, AND THAT NO WATER WAS THERE TO EXTINGUISH THE FIRES
!!! WITH THE OBVIOUS COLLATERAL DAMAGES WHICH YOU LAME IMMORAL ****S HAVE
BROUGHT UPON YOUR ****EN HEADS !

HONOUR TO OUR ALMIGHTY & LOVING CELTIC GOD !

THE BLESSED ONE AND MASTER OF ETERNAL JUSTICE WHO VISITS THE CRIMES TO THE
WICKED UP TO THE 3RD GENERATION !

NOW, IS IT WHAT YOU IMMORAL *******S WANT TO HEAR ON THE NEWS AND WANT TO
HAPPEN ????????????????

IF NOT, THEN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

I WILL HAVE TO BE ABSOLUTELY IN AUSTRALIA BY THE 15TH OF JANUARY 2005 AT THE
LATEST, TO PREVENT A TERRIBLE HUMAN DRAMA TO OCCUR, RESTORE THE NORMAL
CYCLE OF WATER COMPLETELY UPSET UPON MY RIGHTFUL DEMAND INDEED ... AND THIS
IS ONLY POSSIBLE
IF THE MINING CRIMINALS AND THEIR POLITICAL BACKERS CONSENT TO ADMIT
PUBLICLY THEIR COLLECTIVE CRIMES, BEG PUBLICLY FORGIVENESS TO ME,
AND RETURN THE GREAT SANDY DESERT STOLEN MINING PROPERTIES TO LEGAL OWNER :
AUSTRALIA MINING PIONEER SIR JEAN-PAUL TURCAUD !!!
.... and it happens incidentally that my Premier I, Beechcraft RB-115 will be
available as from that date to take me back to Australia,
in a style indeed fit for someone who has done so much for the Country !!!

This mail is going to be forwarded direct to John Howard and Geoffrey Gallop
respectively in Canberra and Perth...
and as for the Heinous Mining Criminals, they will know of this private mail
sent to all aus.ng by the public rumour indeed !

Looking forward to be back in Australia soon , a Country I served as one of
the best Australian who ever was
and where I intend now to return and be received with the Honour I fully
deserve !

Yours sincerely.

Sir Jean-Paul Turcaud
Australia Mining Pioneer
Discoverer & Legal Owner of Telfer, Kintyre & Nifty Mines
The Great Sandy Desert.of Australia
Discoverer of the South Atlantic Submarine Gold Placers
( 40 Millions Tons estimate )
FOUNDER OF THE TRUE GEOLOGY

"THE GOLDEN RULE"
"Gold and Intrigue in the Desert"
"The true story of the discovery of the Telfer gold mine"
Author : Bob Sheppard, President of the Australian Prospectors' Union
Author's contact & web page : www.tnet.com.au/~warrigal/
Order from : Hesperian Press, PO Box 317 Victoria Park, 6979 W.Australia.
AUS 40.00 + post

Published in Perth 15th December 2002

to Australia Greatest & True Geologist 's Site
http://users.indigo.net.au/don/index.html

~~Ignorance Is The Cosmic Sin, The One Never Forgiven ! ~~