Walmart Fish Tale

Old April 21st, 2004, 04:19 PM
Dick Proulx

Default Walmart Fish Tale

A woman goes into Walmart to buy a rod and reel. She doesn't know which
one to get so she just grabs one and goes over to the register. There is
a Walmart "associate" standing there with dark shades on. She says,
"Excuse me sir .....can you tell me anything about this rod and reel?"
He says , "Ma'am I'm blind but if you drop it on the counter I can tell
you everything you need to know about it from the sound that it makes."
She didn't believe him, but dropped it on the counter anyway. He said
"That's a 6' graphite rod with Zebco 202 reel and 10 lb. test
line......It's a good all around rod and reel and it's $20.00." She
says, "That's amazing that you can tell all that just by the sound of it
dropping on the counter. I think it's what I'm looking for so I'll take
it" He walks behind the counter to the register. And in the meantime the
woman farts. At first she is embarrassed but then realizes that there is
no way he could tell it was her ... being blind he wouldn't know that
she was the only person around. He rings up the sale and says, "That
will be $25.50." She says, "But didn't you say it was $20.00?" He says,
"Yes ma'am, the rod and reel is $20.00, the duck call is $3.00, and the
catfish stink bait is $2.50!

Y'all have a great fishing day. (Dick)

Old April 22nd, 2004, 04:38 PM
Bubba Test

What rod are you suggesting? Why are you even taking issue? Next you'll ask
what Wal-mart doesn't charge sales tax so you can shop there!.

"Cadmus" wrote in message
graphite rod with a 202........

Old April 23rd, 2004, 06:50 PM
Cadmus

I can't return the compliment .........

link.net...
"Cadmus" wrote in message
Yeah, I remember seeing your name in that newsgroup,Bubba Hump

ink.net...

Old April 23rd, 2004, 08:24 PM
Bubba Test

That's why you shouldnt have left school after the 4th grade. You can't
produce an intelligent response. You mommy has to read these posts for you
too I'll bet. Try and return that with your $5.00 202 at the no sales tax
Wal-mart.
"Cadmus" wrote in message
I can't return the compliment .........

link.net...
"Cadmus" wrote in message
Yeah, I remember seeing your name in that newsgroup,Bubba Hump

ink.net...

Old April 24th, 2004, 02:57 AM
doS

Maybe like you, Cad could join Earthlink, and learn to be a real ass....

ink.net...

"Cadmus" wrote in message
I can't return the compliment .........

link.net...
"Cadmus" wrote in message
Yeah, I remember seeing your name in that newsgroup,Bubba Hump

ink.net...

Old April 24th, 2004, 03:01 AM
Bubba Test

I am sorry, you are more than correct, I am being an ass, sorry all.
"doS" wrote in message
Maybe like you, Cad could join Earthlink, and learn to be a real ass....

ink.net...

"Cadmus" wrote in message
I can't return the compliment .........

link.net...
"Cadmus" wrote in message
Yeah, I remember seeing your name in that newsgroup,Bubba Hump

ink.net...