OT A short fairy tale (not that kid of fairy!)

Old January 23rd, 2006, 03:33 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly

Default OT A short fairy tale (not that kid of fairy!)

We've not had a bad joke in a while

THE WORLD'S SHORTEST FAIRY TALE

Once upon a time, a guy asked a girl "Will you marry me?"

The girl said,"NO!"

The guy went fishing, hunting and motorcycle riding. He bought a new beemer,
played golf a lot and drank beer and farted whenever he wanted. And, he
lived happily ever after

THE END

Old January 23rd, 2006, 03:38 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly

"Wayne Knight" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
We've not had a bad joke in a while

THE WORLD'S SHORTEST FAIRY TALE

Once upon a time, a guy asked a girl "Will you marry me?"

The girl said,"NO!"

The guy went fishing, hunting and motorcycle riding. He bought a new
beemer, played golf a lot and drank beer and farted whenever he wanted.
And, he lived happily ever after

THE END

Whatīs the matter with you? Donīt you like fairies?

TL
MC

Old January 23rd, 2006, 03:44 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly

"Wayne Knight" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
We've not had a bad joke in a while

Three blondes were sitting together discussing the fact that people thought
they were dumb.

Across the aisle were three brunettes, and the blondes decided to challenge
them to a contest.

They finally agreed on an ice fishing contest.

On the first day the brunettes caught forty seven fish, and the blondes
caught none.

On the second day, the brunettes caught sixty three fish, and the blondes
caught none.

On the third day, the blondes held a conference. One of them dyed her hair
brunette, and sneaked into the opposing camp to see if they were cheating.

Upon her return, her companions asked her "Well, are they cheating?"

"They sure are" she said " They are cutting holes in the ice!".

TL
MC

Old January 23rd, 2006, 03:45 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly

On Sun, 22 Jan 2006 21:33:57 -0500, "Wayne Knight"
wrote:

We've not had a bad joke in a while

THE WORLD'S SHORTEST FAIRY TALE

Once upon a time, a guy asked a girl "Will you marry me?"

The girl said,"NO!"

The guy went fishing, hunting and motorcycle riding. He bought a new beemer,
played golf a lot and drank beer and farted whenever he wanted. And, he
lived happily ever after

THE END

How do you know it's "happy hour" at a gay (yes, that kind of fairy)
bar?

The barstools are upside down...
Old January 23rd, 2006, 10:55 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly

wrote:

We've not had a bad joke in a while

THE WORLD'S SHORTEST FAIRY TALE

Once upon a time, a guy asked a girl "Will you marry me?"

The girl said,"NO!"

The guy went fishing, hunting and motorcycle riding. He bought a new
beemer,
played golf a lot and drank beer and farted whenever he wanted. And, he
lived happily ever after

THE END

How do you know it's "happy hour" at a gay (yes, that kind of fairy)
bar?

The barstools are upside down...

Hell, I didn't even know it was a gay bar until some guy asked me if he
could push in my stool.......

Old January 23rd, 2006, 04:13 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly

THE WORLD'S SHORTEST FAIRY TALE

Once upon a time, a guy asked a girl "Will you marry me?"

The girl said,"NO!"

The guy went fishing, hunting and motorcycle riding. He bought a new
beemer, played golf a lot and drank beer and farted whenever he wanted.
And, he lived happily ever after

THE END

Whatīs the matter with you? Donīt you like fairies?

TL
MC

What does every ethnic joke ever start up with?

Looking over your shoulder...

And,

How to you catch a unique rabbit?

You neek up on it...

Anthony

--
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm
not sure about the former." ~ Einstein

Old January 24th, 2006, 01:47 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly

Charlie Wilson wrote:

We've not had a bad joke in a while

How do you know it's "happy hour" at a gay (yes, that kind of fairy)
bar?

The barstools are upside down...

Hell, I didn't even know it was a gay bar until some guy asked me if he
could push in my stool.......

and...to continue the, uh, humor... how did the tribe discover its gay
indian? ... he kept bringing back scalps with handles...

jeff (well, i figure if i can listen to lawyer jokes, the homosexuals
here can abide a few gay jokes)
Old January 24th, 2006, 02:04 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly

"Jeff Miller" wrote in message
Charlie Wilson wrote:

We've not had a bad joke in a while

How do you know it's "happy hour" at a gay (yes, that kind of fairy)
bar?

The barstools are upside down...

Hell, I didn't even know it was a gay bar until some guy asked me if
he could push in my stool.......

and...to continue the, uh, humor... how did the tribe discover its gay
indian? ... he kept bringing back scalps with handles...

jeff (well, i figure if i can listen to lawyer jokes, the homosexuals here
can abide a few gay jokes)

The difference (at least in the popular perception) is that homosexuality is
a lifestyle choice.......lawyers were born that way.

Wolfgang
no hitting, wayno.....i did not start this ****!