what the heck.....

Old August 23rd, 2007, 02:12 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
JR

Default what the heck.....

Haven't been hanging here much lately, so sorry if this has been
posted before....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PAaGGrbRELs

- JR

Old August 23rd, 2007, 02:30 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
daytripper

On Wed, 22 Aug 2007 21:12:44 -0400, JR wrote:

Haven't been hanging here much lately, so sorry if this has been
posted before....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PAaGGrbRELs

- JR

ahahahahahaha! That's way cool!
I don't think it was posted here before.

/daytripper (thanks for the laugh! :-)
Old August 23rd, 2007, 02:54 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Frank Reid[_2_]

Haven't been hanging here much lately, so sorry if this has been
posted before....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PAaGGrbRELs

- JR

ahahahahahaha! That's way cool!
I don't think it was posted here before.

Hell, I even recognize the casting stroke!
Frank Reid

Old August 23rd, 2007, 01:18 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Joe McIntosh[_3_]

"JR" wrote in message
Haven't been hanging here much lately, so sorry if this has been
posted before....

Joe Mc comments---good stuff JR--the show on small streams in New Zealand
reminded me of my trip--much better fishing small streams than paying a
guide for sight casting in big rivers---also a hell of alot cheaper
Have you given up plan to move East ?

Old August 24th, 2007, 12:53 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
JR

Joe McIntosh wrote:
Have you given up plan to move East ?

Nope. Done. I'm sitting in Washington DC right now.

(And the less said about THAT, the better...)

- JR
Old August 24th, 2007, 01:09 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
jeff

JR wrote:

Joe McIntosh wrote:

Have you given up plan to move East ?

Nope. Done. I'm sitting in Washington DC right now.

(And the less said about THAT, the better...)

- JR

well hell...you're just a few hours from the carolina sal****er and a
few more from the blue ridge and smokies. come see us when you've a
mind to...

jeff
Old August 24th, 2007, 01:16 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
JR

jeff wrote:
JR wrote:

Nope. Done. I'm sitting in Washington DC right now.

(And the less said about THAT, the better...)

well hell...you're just a few hours from the carolina sal****er and a
few more from the blue ridge and smokies. come see us when you've a
mind to...

Yeah, I know. Let me just enjoy wallowing in self-pity for a
while and then I'll be right on down.....

- JR

Old August 24th, 2007, 07:02 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Mike

What the hell ya doing in DC Jr.........If ya move east ya gotta go
father than DC ya ain't gonna catch any trout steelhead or salmon type
fish there.........At least your not to far from penns creek now so a
second showing for you should be comming up.........tom and I will be
there in October you are welcome to join us for some streamer fishing
if ya want...........Oh and some other bugs will be hatching also
pretty good fishing that time of year.................

Old August 24th, 2007, 09:41 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
JR

Guy wrote:
Haven't been hanging here much lately, so sorry if this has been
posted before....
- JR

I like it!

You didn't miss much on the Deschutes

Sorry to hear that. I fished the middle section a little while
after you were there and did all right.

There's always next year....

- JR
Old August 24th, 2007, 09:44 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
JR

Mike wrote:
What the hell ya doing in DC Jr.........

Big mess here made by a fella name of Rove needs cleaning up....

If ya move east ya gotta go
father than DC ya ain't gonna catch any trout steelhead or salmon type
fish there.........At least your not to far from penns creek now so a
second showing for you should be comming up.........tom and I will be
there in October you are welcome to join us for some streamer fishing
if ya want...........Oh and some other bugs will be hatching also
pretty good fishing that time of year.................

"Streamers" as in "smashing strikes by big browns"?

..... yeah, I guess you'll see me up there too, but this Oct.
could be iffy.

- JR