Heavy Rain/Temp Drops

Old September 29th, 2004, 01:41 PM
alwaysfishking

Default Heavy Rain/Temp Drops

Usually after a heavy rain I can go out and bag a few using red shad worms,
flukes and spinnerbaits. but combine it with changing temps and the fishing
becomes a bit harder. I have still been able to get fish with smaller worms
and jigs, most in deeper water and stuck down in the sticks.. The temps here
have gone from low to mid 60's in the a.m about two weeks ago to high
40's-mid 50's in the early a.m.. What do you use when that nasty weather
combines with dropping temps?

Old September 29th, 2004, 02:27 PM
Bob La Londe

Last winter I caught a few nice fish to finish in the money by going to deep
banks and throwing weightless stick worms wacky style. it may not be quite
the same since you are talking falling temps vs cold winter temps.

--
** FREE Fishing Lures
** Weekly drawing

Old September 29th, 2004, 03:18 PM
go-bassn

Randy, the water temp is still much warmer than the air temps. Your fish
should be turning on big-time. Stop watching Accu-Weather & take a
thermometer out there & measure your water temp buddy...

Warren