Any crappie fishermen here?

Old May 22nd, 2009, 01:52 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
SteveB

Default Any crappie fishermen here?

"Ronnie" wrote in message
At least he didn't ask about "crappy" fishermen!

Ronnie

http://fishing.about.com

If we talked of such matters, we'd have SRO.

Old May 28th, 2009, 01:29 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Calif Bill[_2_]

"SteveB" wrote in message
Got some questions, and can't find a newsgroup.

You in the St. George area? What lakes for what fish? Heading off to
Canyon de Chelly.

Old May 28th, 2009, 03:42 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
SteveB

"Calif Bill" wrote in message
m...

"SteveB" wrote in message
Got some questions, and can't find a newsgroup.

You in the St. George area? What lakes for what fish? Heading off to
Canyon de Chelly.

I fish Quail Hollow, Navajo, Panguitch, and some of the smaller lakes in the
Boulder Mountain area. Going to do some stream fishing for browns in a
secret place the geek at the Sportsman's Paradise told me about.

Steve

Old May 31st, 2009, 07:11 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
MrGrey

Fishing for crappies, sunfish, panfish, trout every day!
However, I release most of them... I use fly line or light line with our
floats..
Here are soeme pictures from my fishing places.

http://s206.photobucket.com/albums/b...t=crapppie.jpg

Have fun browsing..

"SteveB" wrote in message

"Calif Bill" wrote in message