Big Bluegills

Old May 24th, 2009, 11:18 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
George Cleveland

Default Big Bluegills

http://www.wisflyfishing.com/cgi-bin...1243184193/0#3

hth

geoc
Old May 25th, 2009, 01:55 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
CalifBill

"George Cleveland" wrote in message
http://www.wisflyfishing.com/cgi-bin...1243184193/0#3

hth

geoc

We took a 7 week trip across the country in 1987. The kids loved catching
and releasing the bluegills (small ones) at Turtle Creek campground in
Wisconson. Finally beat the 2 flys they would bite into tatters.

Old May 25th, 2009, 02:00 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
family-outdoors

On May 24, 5:18*pm, George Cleveland
wrote:
http://www.wisflyfishing.com/cgi-bin...1243184193/0#3

hth

geoc

Very nice!!!
Old May 25th, 2009, 03:55 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
asadi

"George Cleveland" wrote in message
http://www.wisflyfishing.com/cgi-bin...1243184193/0#3

hth

geoc

Sandwich material....and I don't even eat fish!

john

Old May 26th, 2009, 03:23 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Steve Cain

On May 24, 6:18 pm, George Cleveland
wrote:
http://www.wisflyfishing.com/cgi-bin...1243184193/0#3

hth

geoc

Those are Serious Fish.
Old May 27th, 2009, 12:51 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
George Cleveland

wrote:
http://www.wisflyfishing.com/cgi-bin...1243184193/0#3

hth

geoc

Those are Serious Fish.

Yes they are. The guy is probably the best bluegill fisherman (fly or
otherwise) I've ever met.

geoc
Old May 31st, 2009, 07:32 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
MrGrey

Blugills, crappies and sunfish..?
I release most of the fish but we're having fun.. Here are some pitures from
places I fish and fishies we catch..

http://s206.photobucket.com/albums/b...t=crapppie.jpg

Have fun browsing. Enjoy!

Old June 1st, 2009, 02:23 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Hammer Hammer

my son is an avid fisherman last summer he was fishing a local farm pond
here in the beautiful NC mtns and was fishing for bass usine live nite
crawlers he had caught several lg mouth bass but none of any size then
he moved to a corner of the pond n started catching good sized blue gill
after several ish he locked into something that was bigger than anything
he had caught all mornig
when he landed it the fish was a large blue gill that weighed just
under 2 lbs it was 12.5 inches long and was about as round as a dinner
plate he put it on a chain stringer the kind with the big snap clips on
it to keep it alive he was wanting to have me come to the pond n take a
look n several pictures of it , unfornatuly it died on the string i
guess the stress of being caught so we brought it home n i got it
mounted for him its a nice fish n he is very proud if it i no there is
much bigger blue gill around but it was a nice fish for this area