Warren made the cut!

Old September 15th, 2005, 11:35 PM
RichZ

Default Warren made the cut!

Our guy made the big move up from 31st to 10th today with an 18-04 limit
of five!

Other than starting position, 10th is as good as 1st at this point in an
Everstart, because the 10 remaining anglers all start with a clean slate
tomorrow.

Once again he was actually in a tie, but whatever tiebreaker FLW uses
favored Warren. I think it's the heaviest one day bag, but I'm not sure.

Anyway, he's in the top 10 and gets to fish another 2 days!

There were a lot more good (as in over 15 pounds) bags today, and from
what I've been told, a lot of that was because the wind laid down.
Yesterday was 3 to 4 footers, and running 80 miles south to fish for LM
was impractical. I guess a number of guys were able to do it today and
still have 4 or 5 hours of fishing time. Not sure if Warren was doing
that or not. Whatever he's doing, he should keep on doing!

Old September 16th, 2005, 01:56 AM
Bob La Londe

ALRIGHT!!!! Good going Warren. Top ten is good. Now he just has to catch
a couple good fish.

Woo Hoo!!!!

--
Bob La Londe
www.YumaBassMan.com

Old September 16th, 2005, 03:57 AM
Bass_Mr.

Awesome!
Warren now has as good a chance as anyone else to win the thing.Just fishing
for 2 more days is an accomplishment.Way to go WW!
. ..

Old September 16th, 2005, 12:16 PM
RichZ

I'm off for Champlain myself in a few hours, and wont be able to stay on
top of this for the rest of the tourney, so here's the link for anyone
who is interested...

http://shorterlink.com/?72YM5K

Go Waren!
Old September 16th, 2005, 01:18 PM
gwilber

Congratulations Warren. Just making the top 10 at that level is quite
an accomplishment!

Gary

Old September 16th, 2005, 02:03 PM
Jim Laumann

Way to go Warren!

Old September 17th, 2005, 05:56 AM
Marty

He was 6th on Day 3, five pounds behind the leader.

http://everstart.flwoutdoors.com/tou...043&tyear=2005

"Jim Laumann" wrote in message

Way to go Warren!