Arguing on the Internet

Old August 5th, 2008, 09:46 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
katghoti

Default Arguing on the Internet

I usually come to this site to read the trip reports and look at the
respones to questions. I smirk at the off topic subjects and ingore
the ones that don't appeal to me. But lately, ROFF really sucks. So
I though of this for everyone involved in this ****ing contest:

You know, arguing on the internet is like winning a race in the
special olympics. Even if you "win" your still retarded.

Enough said, I am going back into the shadows to lurk.

katghoti
Old August 5th, 2008, 10:12 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
katghoti

On Aug 5, 2:53*pm, Scott Seidman wrote:
katghoti wrote in news:3863ebe1-63f2-4d32-a90a-
:

You know, arguing on the internet is like winning a race in the
special olympics. *Even if you "win" your still retarded.

Cool, a misogynistic joke about the impaired with an obvious misspelling. *
Don't see that every day.

--
Scott
Reverse name to reply

Thank you sir for proving my point!

Adieu!
Old August 5th, 2008, 10:14 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Fred

On 5-Aug-2008, katghoti wrote:

I usually come to this site to read the trip reports and look at the
respones to questions. I smirk at the off topic subjects and ingore
the ones that don't appeal to me. But lately, ROFF really sucks. So
I though of this for everyone involved in this ****ing contest:

======================================

I agree w your thought re recent posts
Who even cares about this stuff???
You are right - no one wins and everyone looks silly

But hang on there are some good TR's and info on this list

Even Mike Connor sometimes gives great info (too bad he is nuts)

I apologize for some of my past posts but there are trolls here who believe
that this list belongs to them and one has to wade thru their crap.
And then you have political posts which have NOTHING to do w ff
and even if posted OT have no place here
I would like to get back to nothing but
FF

Fred
Old August 5th, 2008, 10:20 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Dave LaCourse

On Tue, 5 Aug 2008 13:46:59 -0700 (PDT), katghoti
wrote:

You know, arguing on the internet is like winning a race in the
special olympics. Even if you "win" your still retarded.

And your sic an asshole.

Enough said, I am going back into the shadows to lurk.

One can only hope you stay.

Old August 5th, 2008, 10:22 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Dave LaCourse

On Tue, 5 Aug 2008 21:14:31 GMT, "Fred"
wrote:

I would like to get back to nothing but
FF

Yet, here you are, once again Fred, in an OT thread.

LaCourse

Old August 5th, 2008, 11:33 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Opus--Mark H. Bowen

"katghoti" wrote in message
On Aug 5, 2:53 pm, Scott Seidman wrote:
katghoti wrote in news:3863ebe1-63f2-4d32-a90a-
:

You know, arguing on the internet is like winning a race in the
special olympics. Even if you "win" your still retarded.

Cool, a misogynistic joke about the impaired with an obvious misspelling.
Don't see that every day.

--
Scott
Reverse name to reply

Thank you sir for proving my point!

Adieu!

No you proved your point by posting such a moronic statement!

Why didn't you post a TR of your own? Ask a question about fly fishing that
you interests you or that you are having difficulties with?

ROFF isn't anyones personal information network. If you participate in the
same manner that you complain about, what the **** good are you?

Op

Old August 6th, 2008, 10:38 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Russell D.

katghoti wrote:
tripe snipped

Good grief. Pot/kettle and a totally tasteless analogy.

Russell