contacting Mike Connor

Old August 7th, 2008, 07:03 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Ken Fortenberry[_2_]

Default contacting Mike Connor

wrote:
Ken Fortenberry wrote:
Rick wrote:
"Ken Fortenberry" wrote:
It's like I said, just touch the fuse and watch him
self-destruct.
Buh bye, Your Loony Mikeness.
Ken, I love how easy it is for you to get his loony one going like you
do... Its almost an art form..

Well, it's nothing that I'm proud of, Rick but yeah, I've
always been able to run His Loony Mikeness out of here for
awhile. The way I see it, it's better to have a concentrated
dose of His Looniness for short periods of time than to have
a constant His Looniness presence on roff.

I don't like his arrogance, his condescension, his inflated
ego or his hair trigger temper. He has no business on a Usenet
newsgroup or any other forum. If anyone so much as takes polite
exception to one of his royal proclamations they will have to
bear the brunt of the most vicious and vile vitriol. Who needs
that **** ? No, it's better to run him out of here. We don't
need a loony like that on roff.

You canīt run anybody out of anywhere you disgraceful sack of ****.
You are an abomination, and all sensible people are totally sick of
you.

All you do is keep on and on with your totally stupid nonsensical
rubbish and lies until people simply give up trying to even converse,
because its pointless.

Anybody who stays here with a complete and utter psychopath like you
deserves you you ****ing animal. Sensible people simply leave.

But for your lies and manipulation in other places I would not even
have been here. You also continue to provoke and manipulate others so
that you can actually bask in the trouble you cause.

One day Fortenberry, if you donīt simply rot to death first, a highly
appropriate demise for a festering ****bag I might add, somebody may
well be tempted to help a little. Who cares?

Mike Connor

http://www.mike1.bplaced.net/Wikka/HomePage

http://www.mike1.bplaced.net/Wikka/ROFF

Forwarded to

--
Ken Fortenberry
Old August 7th, 2008, 08:02 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
[email protected]

On Aug 7, 8:03*pm, Ken Fortenberry
Ken Fortenberry wrote:
Rick wrote:
"Ken Fortenberry" wrote:
[...]

Ha ha ha ha ha ha!

Kenny boy, I havent actually done anything much at all yet, and your
pathetic efforts to "run me off" are absolutely laughable,

All you have achieved Kenny boy, is to isolate yourself even more, and
sicken a lot of people off.

Also, every time you get up to this ****, your actions and the reasons
for them become more and more transparent, even to the dumbos, so they
simply leave.

Not long and you will basically be talking to yourself Kenny boy, if
you arenīt already, it wouldnīt
surprise me at all, you are as crazy as a loon.

Old August 7th, 2008, 11:22 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Opus--Mark H. Bowen

"Ken Fortenberry" wrote in message
Rick wrote:
"Ken Fortenberry" wrote:
[...]

Possible that we have another pot calling the kettle black issue here.

Just my .02

Op

Old August 7th, 2008, 11:38 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
jeff miller[_2_]

Ken Fortenberry wrote:

I don't like his arrogance, his condescension, his inflated
ego or his hair trigger temper. He has no business on a Usenet
newsgroup ...

jeez...but that's funny.

"O wad some Power the giftie gie us -To see oursels as ithers see us!"