Apology to roff...

Old December 13th, 2003, 11:46 AM
Frank Church

Default Apology to roff...

Would've done this sooner but my PC went to hell with a virus. (probably a
democrat virus) :-)
I herewith apologize for my unseemly behavior t'other day towards Greg
Pavlov, Scott Seidmann and Willi. After all these years in roff, I should
have known never to hit the send key with a severe case of the "redass".
Even happy-go-lucky Frank gets it every now and then. Sorry all. Someday I
hope to fish with you all, and I mean that.

Frank ex-redass Church
...yeah, I know Wayno, but this is the last maudlin post from me. :-)
Old December 13th, 2003, 02:12 PM
Wolfgang

"Greg Pavlov" wrote in message
On Sat, 13 Dec 2003 11:46:24 GMT, Frank Church
wrote:

Would've done this sooner but my PC went to hell with a virus. (probably

democrat virus) :-) ....

I apologize for my personal attacks. There was no excuse
for them, they had no connection to anything real, and I've
been regretting them since.

And lest this thread become the great grandmother of all maudlin threads,
please allow me to nip it in the bud by taking the opportunity to apologize
for all of humanity and have done with it.

Wolfgang

Old December 13th, 2003, 02:23 PM
Frank Church

"Wolfgang" wrote in
:

wrote:

Would've done this sooner but my PC went to hell with a virus.
(probably

democrat virus) :-) ....

I apologize for my personal attacks. There was no excuse
for them, they had no connection to anything real, and I've
been regretting them since.

And lest this thread become the great grandmother of all maudlin
threads, please allow me to nip it in the bud by taking the
opportunity to apologize for all of humanity and have done with it.

Wolfgang

.......bite me Cheesehead! :-)

Frank the maudlin
Old December 13th, 2003, 02:24 PM
Danl

"Frank Church" wrote in message
9.11...
Would've done this sooner but my PC went to hell with a virus. (probably a
democrat virus) :-)
I herewith apologize for my unseemly behavior t'other day towards Greg
Pavlov, Scott Seidmann and Willi. After all these years in roff, I should
have known never to hit the send key with a severe case of the "redass".
Even happy-go-lucky Frank gets it every now and then. Sorry all. Someday I
hope to fish with you all, and I mean that.

Frank ex-redass Church
..yeah, I know Wayno, but this is the last maudlin post from me. :-)

Class act, Frank.

Danl

Can I sign up for your fly swap now?

Old December 13th, 2003, 02:25 PM
Danl

"Wolfgang" wrote in message

And lest this thread become the great grandmother of all maudlin threads,
please allow me to nip it in the bud by taking the opportunity to

apologize
for all of humanity and have done with it.

Wolfgang

Well, that covers most of ROFF. What about the rest of us? Shall we post
individually or shall we appoint a shaman?

Danl

Old December 13th, 2003, 02:36 PM
Tim J.

"Danl" wrote...

"Frank Church" wrote in message
9.11...
Would've done this sooner but my PC went to hell with a virus. (probably a
democrat virus) :-)
I herewith apologize for my unseemly behavior t'other day towards Greg
Pavlov, Scott Seidmann and Willi. After all these years in roff, I should
have known never to hit the send key with a severe case of the "redass".
Even happy-go-lucky Frank gets it every now and then. Sorry all. Someday I
hope to fish with you all, and I mean that.

Frank ex-redass Church
..yeah, I know Wayno, but this is the last maudlin post from me. :-)

Class act, Frank.

Danl

Can I sign up for your fly swap now?

Are you trying to **** him off again?

Good on ya, Frank.
--
TL,
Tim

Old December 13th, 2003, 03:11 PM
Wolfgang

"Danl" wrote in message

"Wolfgang" wrote in message

And lest this thread become the great grandmother of all maudlin

threads,
please allow me to nip it in the bud by taking the opportunity to

apologize
for all of humanity and have done with it.

Wolfgang

Well, that covers most of ROFF. What about the rest of us? Shall we post
individually or shall we appoint a shaman?

I apologize for the glaring and inexcusable omission......um.....and for
failing to anticipate that SOMEBODY was bound to catch it sooner rather than
later.

Wolfgang
who would have bet a shiny new nickel that this thread would go more than
three posts......and apologizes for it.

Old December 13th, 2003, 04:14 PM
daytripper

wrote:

Would've done this sooner but my PC went to hell with a virus. (probably a
democrat virus) :-)
I herewith apologize for my unseemly behavior t'other day towards Greg
Pavlov, Scott Seidmann and Willi. After all these years in roff, I should
have known never to hit the send key with a severe case of the "redass".
Even happy-go-lucky Frank gets it every now and then. Sorry all. Someday I
hope to fish with you all, and I mean that.

Frank ex-redass Church
..yeah, I know Wayno, but this is the last maudlin post from me. :-)

"I'd rather take a full-barbed 4/0 in the eyeball than apologize on r.o.f.f"

/daytripper (for TimBone, MIA... ;-)
Old December 13th, 2003, 04:56 PM
ezflyfisher

daytripper wrote:

"I'd rather take a full-barbed 4/0 in the eyeball than apologize on r.o.f.f"

/daytripper (for TimBone, MIA... ;-)

--
Thanks Trip for tossing that in..... ;-)

wally

Old December 13th, 2003, 05:16 PM
Charlie Choc

On Sat, 13 Dec 2003 16:14:40 GMT, daytripper
wrote:

"I'd rather take a full-barbed 4/0 in the eyeball than apologize on r.o.f.f"

/daytripper (for TimBone, MIA... ;-)

Some of Tim's I like:

"I'd rather let a 90 year old hooker with a bladder infection **** in
my right eye than apologize here."

"I'd rather **** a fillet knife than apologize here..."

"I'd rather **** a rusty 2/0 limerick bend than apologize to these
cannibals..."

"Thus, I'd rather have my bleeding hemorrhoids cauterized by a lit 60
ring macanudo than to apologize to this circle-jerk."
--
Charlie...