Ping Jeff Miller

Old January 13th, 2004, 03:20 PM
Dave LaCourse

Default Ping Jeff Miller

Saw this in this week's Newsweek. Reminded me of you.
Bon appetit. d;o)

http://www.pasty.com/index.html

Dave

http://hometown.aol.com/davplac/myhomepage/index.html

Old January 14th, 2004, 02:28 AM
Jeff Miller

gaaack!!! and i thought you were my friend...fortunately, i have been
sufficiently medicated to overcome the pasty reflux reflex. btw, i
think i met toivo in michigan. wasn't she the one with a mustache
coarser than yours wolfgang??

jeff (who just can't wait for another friend to discover the olive pasty
web site)

Old January 14th, 2004, 02:46 AM
Jeff Miller

but, dere's some good yooper stuff in dere...

http://www.dayoopers.com/theater.html

Old January 14th, 2004, 05:27 AM
Mu Young Lee

On Tue, 13 Jan 2004, Jeff Miller wrote:

but, dere's some good yooper stuff in dere...
http://www.dayoopers.com/theater.html

Hey, why they ain't got *30 point buck* or *fishing with fred* on that
list?

Mu

Old January 14th, 2004, 11:58 AM
Wolfgang

"Jeff Miller" wrote in message
gaaack!!! and i thought you were my friend...fortunately, i have been
sufficiently medicated to overcome the pasty reflux reflex. btw, i
think i met toivo in michigan. wasn't she the one with a mustache
coarser than yours wolfgang??

jeff (who just can't wait for another friend to discover the olive pasty
web site)

Mirabile dictu, EVERYTHING about yer average Yooper lass is coarser than
me.....sorta seems a gratuitous abuse of the imagination, don't it?

Wolfgang

Old January 15th, 2004, 12:53 AM
Wolfgang

dat's just dere way dem yoopers be...

SPLORK VANG MU!

No ****, I actually had to go outside and smoke a cigarette after reading
that.

Some things were just not meant to be. Picture, if you will, Bill Buckley
doing his very best Goober Pyle!

Wolfgang
the dog is still looking at me funny, wondering what those strange noises
are.

Old January 15th, 2004, 01:14 AM
Jeff Miller

well ****, i was only there a few days and...and...and...those pastys. i
hope to have more opportunities to practice my yoopin... seems an
entirely worthy and pleasant endeavor.

jeff

Old January 15th, 2004, 01:22 AM
Jeff Miller

oh...and as i'm sure you know...it's gomer. fukkin cheeseheads got no
learnin about true southern culture.

Old January 15th, 2004, 01:33 AM
Wolfgang

well ****, i was only there a few days and...and...and...those pastys. i
hope to have more opportunities to practice my yoopin...

It has been observed that honey will catch more flies than will vinegar.

seems an entirely worthy and pleasant endeavor.

Sweet words, indeed.

Wolfgang
who will take you to a spot whose very existence is so secret that he has
been sworn to secrecy by no less than 24 people in a single
seaso.......um......well, ****, you've already been there.