Repost of pics of my faithful fishin' companion Bear

Old April 20th, 2008, 03:00 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Opus--Mark H. Bowen

Default Repost of pics of my faithful fishin' companion Bear

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0164 (Small).JPG
Views:	709
Size:	84.4 KB
ID:	509  Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0245 (Small).JPG
Views:	352
Size:	79.0 KB
ID:	510  Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0234 (Small).JPG
Views:	360
Size:	65.7 KB
ID:	511  Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0162 (Small).JPG
Views:	359
Size:	73.8 KB
ID:	512  Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0157 (Small).JPG
Views:	367
Size:	82.3 KB
ID:	513

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0159 (Small).JPG
Views:	357
Size:	47.8 KB
ID:	514
Old April 20th, 2008, 04:53 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Ray S. & Nayda Katzaman

Cool dog, I love that floppy ear, gives him a lot of character.

Ray
===

Old April 21st, 2008, 10:40 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Opus--Mark H. Bowen

"Ray S. & Nayda Katzaman" wrote in message
Cool dog, I love that floppy ear, gives him a lot of character.

Ray
===

He's a rescue mutt from a meth lab, and he's a character alright. After all
that braggin' yestersay (over at ROFF), when we got home from fishin' and he
jumped out of the front of my truck, he spotted and treed two squirrels.

It's back to the drawingboard, as no amount of BEAR COME! would stop him in
his tracks :~^ (

Op

Old April 21st, 2008, 03:50 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
rw

http://www.innotek.net/

Old April 21st, 2008, 11:44 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Opus--Mark H. Bowen

"rw" wrote in message
Opus--Mark H. Bowen wrote:
"Ray S. & Nayda Katzaman" wrote in message

Cool dog, I love that floppy ear, gives him a lot of character.

Ray
===

He's a rescue mutt from a meth lab, and he's a character alright. After
all that braggin' yestersay (over at ROFF), when we got home from fishin'
and he jumped out of the front of my truck, he spotted and treed two
squirrels.

It's back to the drawingboard, as no amount of BEAR COME! would stop him
in his tracks :~^ (

Op

http://www.innotek.net/

Nope, not for me or Bear. It's my fault that he went after the squirrels, as
I haven't kept up with my part of our bargain.

I'm satisfied with patients and mutual understanding.

Op

Old April 22nd, 2008, 12:59 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
rw

Opus--Mark H. Bowen wrote:
"rw" wrote in message

Opus--Mark H. Bowen wrote:

"Ray S. & Nayda Katzaman" wrote in message

Cool dog, I love that floppy ear, gives him a lot of character.

Ray
===

He's a rescue mutt from a meth lab, and he's a character alright. After
all that braggin' yestersay (over at ROFF), when we got home from fishin'
and he jumped out of the front of my truck, he spotted and treed two
squirrels.

It's back to the drawingboard, as no amount of BEAR COME! would stop him
in his tracks :~^ (

Op

http://www.innotek.net/

Nope, not for me or Bear. It's my fault that he went after the squirrels, as
I haven't kept up with my part of our bargain.

I'm satisfied with patients and mutual understanding.

You'll only have one patient if he jumps out of your truck in front of a
car.

Old April 22nd, 2008, 10:24 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Opus--Mark H. Bowen

"rw" wrote in message

You'll only have one patient if he jumps out of your truck in front of a
car.

Not an issue where we live, nor where we hike and fish.

I'll work with him this summer, and we will get back on track again.

I prefer one on one training to aversion therapy.

Op