Slide Inn West Yellowstone Park

Old March 18th, 2008, 01:53 AM posted to alt.flyfishing
[email protected]

Default Slide Inn West Yellowstone Park

We are headed to Twin Bridgs and West Yellowstone in May
Does anyone have suggestiosna for lodging , fishing and or comments on the
Slide Inn

Thanks
Fred
Old March 19th, 2008, 03:12 PM posted to alt.flyfishing
Halfordian Golfer

On Mar 17, 7:53 pm, wrote:
We are headed to Twin Bridgs and West Yellowstone in May
Does anyone have suggestiosna for lodging , fishing and or comments on the
Slide Inn

Thanks
Fred

Hi Fred,

My niece married a guide out of Jackson's Hole, let me ask her.

Your pal,

Tim
Old March 29th, 2008, 06:59 PM posted to alt.flyfishing
Halfordian Golfer

On Mar 17, 7:53*pm, wrote:
We are headed to Twin Bridgs and West Yellowstone in May
Does anyone have suggestiosna for lodging , fishing and or comments on the
Slide Inn

Thanks
Fred

Still haven't heard back except for:

"Tim, When are your friends going to Montana. That makes a huge
difference. If it's in the next 4 or 5 weeks I would just head to the
first bar I saw and stay there until the snow melts."

Your pal,

Halfordian Golfer
Old March 29th, 2008, 11:11 PM posted to alt.flyfishing
[email protected]

On 29-Mar-2008, Halfordian Golfer wrote:

till haven't heard back except for:

"Tim, When are your friends going to Montana. That makes a huge
difference. If it's in the next 4 or 5 weeks I would just head to the
first bar I saw and stay there until the snow melts."

Your pal,

Tim
Its me and my wife going
But we will be OK
Thanks anyway

We will head toward West Yellowstone and have a great time somewhere for a
wekk beg May

You are rifght about a bar anbd the snow
We are still gripped in winter NW of there
Fred
Old April 3rd, 2008, 01:09 PM posted to alt.flyfishing
Halfordian Golfer

On Mar 29, 6:11 pm, wrote:
On 29-Mar-2008, Halfordian Golfer wrote:

till haven't heard back except for:

"Tim, When are your friends going to Montana. That makes a huge
difference. If it's in the next 4 or 5 weeks I would just head to the
first bar I saw and stay there until the snow melts."

Your pal,

Tim
Its me and my wife going
But we will be OK
Thanks anyway

We will head toward West Yellowstone and have a great time somewhere for a
wekk beg May

You are rifght about a bar anbd the snow
We are still gripped in winter NW of there
Fred

Here's what my sister said:
Hi again Tim, West Yellowstone and Yellowstone will most likely still
have plenty of snow the middle of May. We still have 3 ft or so on the
ground and it continues to snow almost everyday. It's been wild. April
1st today and it was between 7 and 11 degrees. I think if I were them
I would take day trips to Quake Lake, Ennis and don't forget Virginia
City. It's one of my favorites. It's an old restored mining town.
There is another restored mining town about 3 miles futher west of
Virginia City as well, but I can't remember the name of it. Of course
the fishing around there is the best. The Henry's Fork is right
outside of West Yellowstone and is world renowned. They can always
come to Alpine. I would like your friends I am sure. But I'd MUCH
rather you come. You can bring Baby Baby. I have all the neccessary
Baby Baby stuff!

FWIW YMMV,

TBone
Old April 5th, 2008, 07:05 AM posted to alt.flyfishing
[email protected]

On 3-Apr-2008, Halfordian Golfer wrote:

Here's what my sister said:
Hi again Tim, West Yellowstone and Yellowstone will most likely still
have plenty of snow the middle of May. We still have 3 ft or so on the
ground and it continues to snow almost everyday

Thanks
Tim
Re snow
I believe it I am still waiting for ice out 250 miles north
But we will surely find some streams open and hopefully clear by mid to end
of May

Fred