large plastic

Old October 25th, 2004, 03:15 AM
Lure builder

Default large plastic

I have some large plastic baits. They are of the "slug go" type swim baits. I
would like to better understand how to rig them and work them. Has anybody had
any experience in using them and care to comment. Thanks kindly

Old October 26th, 2004, 04:10 AM
go-bassn

He's a *big jerk*, he'll figure it out...

--
Warren

http://www.warrenwolk.com
Http://www.tri-statebassmasters.com
2004 NJ B.A.S.S. Federation State Champions

Old October 27th, 2004, 01:12 AM
Lure builder

This plastic is like a large fish tail. The hook goes through the dorsal and
sits on top of the bait. Would a worm hook suffice or would i have to get a jig
with a slender head. I'm curious about it's action, how it casts, and the
hookset capability.
I was feeling a bit tired and down today so I went fishing. I didn't use the
aforementioned new bait util i get some guidance on it. I was quite sucessful
using my old reliable ace lure

Old October 27th, 2004, 03:28 AM
Steve & Chris Clark

I think what Warren was trying to say was; you are a *big jerk* and you'll
figure it out.....

"Lure builder" wrote in message
This plastic is like a large fish tail. The hook goes through the dorsal

and
sits on top of the bait. Would a worm hook suffice or would i have to get

a jig
with a slender head. I'm curious about it's action, how it casts, and the
hookset capability.
I was feeling a bit tired and down today so I went fishing. I didn't use

the
aforementioned new bait util i get some guidance on it. I was quite

sucessful
using my old reliable ace lure

---