04 western clave

Old November 25th, 2003, 01:09 AM
Joe McIntosh

Default 04 western clave

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jeffrey Miller"
sounds great!! tell me when to send you money. are you watching
flights for best rates? what are we gonna do about a car?

too early to worry about car--doubt that i will drive unless texas grandson
wants to camp and fish for awhile then i would put him on plane home and
pick you up at airport---- otherwise we can rent something if you promise to
turn on your turning signals when in the backwoods----want to go above Ennis
and fish madison one day where the water roars and cascades and not many
folks fish!!!!
If anyone else wants to commit guy at Slide inn has one large cabin
available at $110 per night and more beds---but he says he sends out flyers
next week and it will probably go away.
into tennis here -no fishing-- doing a little research for school paper on
Trail Of Tears and find there was a big gathering camp for the Cherokees up
around Fontana lake and the trail goes over pass just by Robbinsville.
Perhaps some of my ancestors died on your land and you owe me reparations
(money $$$]
Glad to say Dene types most of my school papers.
With your aged memory don"t forget you promised me a bed at Penn's
My jock buddy that wanted to backpack and fish had 4 bypass last week so
guess my hike down to Hazel is still on hold--it is not too far from
clingman's dome but everyone says a hell of a climb back out.
Ij

Old November 25th, 2003, 09:30 PM
Charlie Choc

On Tue, 25 Nov 2003 01:09:18 GMT, "Joe McIntosh"
wrote:

-doubt that i will drive unless texas grandson
wants to camp and fish for awhile then i would put him on plane home and
pick you up at airport--

If you don't bring the white buffalo will you still be up for Rock
Creek the week after the clave?
--
Charlie...
Old November 26th, 2003, 02:04 AM
Joe McIntosh

news
wrote:

-doubt that i will drive unless texas grandson
wants to camp and fish for awhile then i would put him on plane home and
pick you up at airport--

If you don't bring the white buffalo will you still be up for Rock
Creek the week after the clave?
--
Charlie...
the old indian speaks--hell charlie all this planning is nine months in
advance--- according to willie my tippett might be dried out by then--- my
knees and hips must already need greasing--call back in six months
the weather for turkey day is predicted to be 70 degrees--plan to take kayak
out and catch my first redfish [ but it will probably be blue]

Old November 26th, 2003, 04:16 AM
bruiser

"Joe McIntosh" wrote

(snip)

With all due respect, Joe, I doubt if your tippett will ever dry out.

bruce h

Old November 26th, 2003, 03:46 PM
riverman

"bruiser" wrote in message

"Joe McIntosh" wrote

(snip)

With all due respect, Joe, I doubt if your tippett will ever dry out.

bruce h

But it might let go when he doesn't expect it to if he gets a good one on,
and thats even worse!

--riverman
(I hope his palming technique is good; never know when he might need it!)

Old November 26th, 2003, 03:59 PM
Herman Nijland

riverman wrote:

"bruiser" wrote in message

"Joe McIntosh" wrote

(snip)

With all due respect, Joe, I doubt if your tippett will ever dry out.

bruce h

But it might let go when he doesn't expect it to if he gets a good one on,
and thats even worse!

--riverman
(I hope his palming technique is good; never know when he might need it!)

Hairy palms give a smooth drag

or so they say

--
Herman

Old November 26th, 2003, 04:25 PM
Kevin Vang

In article , says...

Hairy palms give a smooth drag

or so they say

But it's hard, er... difficult to cast accurately when you are
going blind.

Kevin
Old November 27th, 2003, 01:08 PM
Joe McIntosh

"riverman" wrote in message

"bruiser" wrote in message

"Joe McIntosh" wrote

(snip)

With all due respect, Joe, I doubt if your tippett will ever dry out.

bruce h

But it might let go when he doesn't expect it to if he gets a good one on,
and thats even worse!

--riverman
(I hope his palming technique is good; never know when he might need it!)

IJ says--you guys are too wittie for me---actually at my age a two finger

method works better than a palming method