Penns Clave Dining

Old January 4th, 2004, 12:48 PM
Lat705

Default Penns Clave Dining

I understand there will be the Lobster Night and the visit to The Sportsman's
Club. With all the interest shown in ROFF, is anyone puting together a Tofu
Tea?

Lou T
Old January 4th, 2004, 01:52 PM
Frank Reid

I understand there will be the Lobster Night and the visit to The
Sportsman's
Club. With all the interest shown in ROFF, is anyone puting together a

Tofu
Tea?

Carve some tofu in the shape of a turkey and I'll deep fry it.
--
Frank Reid
Reverse email to reply

Old January 4th, 2004, 03:29 PM
Tom Littleton

Lou asks:
I understand there will be the Lobster Night and the visit to The Sportsman's
Club. With all the interest shown in ROFF, is anyone puting together a Tofu
Tea?

you're on your own on that one, guy!
Tom
Old January 5th, 2004, 04:55 AM
Mike

Don't forget Franks tofu stew on raffle night.....we can get some pig
intestines and stuff them with tofu and call them tofudogs for a shore
lunch........tofubugers and cheese curds......salad with tofu instead of
croutons....tofu and bacon for breakfast.......the list is endless.........

Handyman Mike
Standing in a river waving a stick

Old January 6th, 2004, 02:38 AM
Lennie Richardson

"Frank Reid" moc.deepselbac@diersicnarf wrote in message
Carve some tofu in the shape of a turkey and I'll deep fry it.
--
Frank Reid
Reverse email to reply

try this:

http://www.storesonline.com/site/593...ct/578-3742388

Old January 7th, 2004, 05:13 AM
Mike Makela

"Lat705" wrote in message
I understand there will be the Lobster Night and the visit to The

Sportsman's
Club. With all the interest shown in ROFF, is anyone puting together a

Tofu
Tea?

I prefer the 12 hour old ham and cheese with whatever creek snack I can find
in my vest. After that long, the cheese does tend to resemble Tofu. I do
tend to make it to the Milheim for late night sandwiches or whatever exotic
they will agree to make late at night but not sure Tofu is in the mix.