The future of Obama's Presidency depends on this...?

Old March 19th, 2010, 01:13 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
[email protected]

Default The future of Obama's Presidency depends on this...?

OK, can some of you Obama supporters explain this to me:

Both the US citizenry and its elected reps are pretty evenly divided on the
health care bill as it presently is before the Congress (in this case, I don't
see what a percentage point either way truly means insofar as this not being a
well-supported measure). Therefore, for Obama to attempt to "ram" this (or
anything else with similar numbers) through seems to fly directly into the face
of his campaign promises. Moreover, when something requires THIS much "wheeling
and dealing" with things in no way related to health care, it would seem to be
all the more iffy. Anyway, here's the thing, at least to me - if Obama truly
wants to be a healing, non-partisan influence, he'd be more worried about
getting necessary reform that is widely supported legislated and less worried
about his own political future. And he might wish to be the spearhead of
cleaning up the existing healthcare mess before he is the spearhead of piling
more **** on top of the existing pile. OTOH, maybe not...

Sheesh,

Old March 19th, 2010, 01:50 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
[email protected]

On Fri, 19 Mar 2010 06:44:05 -0700 (PDT), Wolfgang Siebeneich
wrote:

Moron.

g.

Awww...I know you're an orphan and all, but I'm sure you're a special little
goatboy to someon, er, something...

Golly gee, HTH,
....and hee-hee-hee...

Old March 19th, 2010, 02:33 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Ken Fortenberry

wrote:
OK, can some of you Obama supporters explain this to me:
snip

No, that's not possible.

--
Ken Fortenberry
Old March 19th, 2010, 02:50 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
[email protected]

On Fri, 19 Mar 2010 09:33:59 -0500, Ken Fortenberry

OK, can some of you Obama supporters explain this to me:
snip

No, that's not possible.

Yeah, I didn't think you'd understand it - anyone else...?

HTH,

Old March 19th, 2010, 03:17 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Giles

On Mar 19, 10:06*am, wrote:
On Fri, 19 Mar 2010 09:55:47 -0500, Ken Fortenberry

Ken Fortenberry wrote:
wrote:
OK, can some of you Obama supporters explain this to me:
snip
No, that's not possible.

Yeah, I didn't think you'd understand it - anyone else...?

I never said I didn't understand why Obama made health insurance
reform his major focus.

Neither did I - I said you didn't understand health care reform.

I said it's not possible to explain it to you.

No, you didn't say that.

Maybe if you were to take off the aluminum hood and cease
all communication with your home planet ... ?

Um, how would _my_ actions affect _your_ ability to understand or explain health
care reform...? *It would seem that if you understood it and could articulately
explain your position thereupon, I could be wearing one of those blue "Tijuana"
sombreros and speaking in Welsh to zeburro and it would not affect your ability
to so. *For example, you have your head up Uranus and are, I would guess, using
a Mac and it doesn't affect _me_ in the least...

HTH,

Good god, don't you EVER get tired of posting the same transparent
stupid **** over and over and over and over and over and over and
over......?

g.